• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CompleteWebWorks Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not under any stress. Completely relaxed. ;)
I know the situation is in good hands and will be rectified in good time.

Any update? Motherboard replacement wouldn't take this long.

Your site is up UT.. has been for awhile now.

Thanks for visiting us at Comfyhost.com! We really appreciate you taking the time to browse our services. At Comfy Hosting Soltuions, we take the time to carefully evaluate your individual needs and tailor plans that will suit you. Don't find a plan that fits your needs? Just contact us, and we will try to work something out. We value all our clients and like to see you as friends rather than customers. As our friend, you recieve only the best hosting service and support. After all, what kind of friend would we be if we left you alone when you need help? We hope you enjoy the Comfy Hosting revolution.

Servers are back.

I agree the replacement of a motherboard doesn't take this long but when a Tech has to get out of bed at 5am to go to the DC and find out what's going on and then have to go and purchase a new Motherboard it would take this long.

I didn't attack you. You attacked yourself. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings ;)

Nobody is bashing you. We are telling you that your attitude is not necessary and reflects poorly on your company. If you don't like what I am saying, don't read it.

Good day to you.

I reckon you, yourself have an attitude problem, :confused4 he is a bit upset and frustrated because his site is down, which is kind of understandable. No need to hang him for it. Seems Dan dealt with this situation on his own just fine. You talk about free speech in America yet you are trying to tell somebody something they expressed is not necessary. :knockedou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back