• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Coffee

How many cups?

• 1-2

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • 3-5

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 6-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • > 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't drink coffee

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Hi,

My doctor actually had to take me for blood tests as I was drinking far too much than what is considered healthy - I recon I was drinking maybe 9 cups per day, every day (each with 2.5 teaspoons of sugar) and was affecting my liver.

I keep it level now at about 3 per day - not healthy but not lethal either ;)

Hi,

My doctor actually had to take me for blood tests as I was drinking far too much than what is considered healthy - I recon I was drinking maybe 9 cups per day, every day (each with 2.5 teaspoons of sugar) and was affecting my liver.

How weird, I didn't know coffee was unhealthy enough to stuff your liver up :eek2:

Hi,

For the record, it's spelled 'reckon'.

I love coffee, but hate polls.

How weird, I didn't know coffee was unhealthy enough to stuff your liver up

Hi,

I was basically having all kinds of normal coffee - I had three different blends that I would randomly pick from and one instant. Apparantly it was affecting an enzyme produced by my liver (and still is) - I still go for checkups in case though ;)

Coffee Junkie.... For those days when something doesn't quite work and you spend all night trying to fix it... look over to the bottom right to see the time... 7 AM..... 7 AM??!?!?! yeah... its probably bed time.... :S

Well its now 4am & its all happening without coffee, work has to be done, I will hit the sack around 7pm tonight so I still got a long day.

I used to drink a lot more than I do now, now a days I drink maybe two cups a day in the winter. I usually stop drinking it all together in the summer, too hot outside to drink hot liquids.

Coffee = GREAT = why? = Stay late up with that live chat = meaning More customers = $$

Oh the end result of coffee is awesome

Back