• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cNX Professional Website Hosting! Completely free.

Any Estimate as to when they'll be online, I agree cNX has been an excellent host so far i had only had one downtime since ive been with them but, any one (Sprid) got any info as to when your servers come back?!

Well Spirid informed us that they would be by monday (today) "at the latest". I presume today or tomorrow they should be back up.

*Prays*

timpac said:
I don't think I can afford much more downtime. Should I move to a new host?

well for me today is the last day ,if he doesnt come back by tommorow i will surely move to another host , cuz i have already given so much time to cnx it been days now ,unless he comes here and gives of some info about when the hosting will be up , but even if he says it will take 2 more days ,i wont stay with cnx then :shame:

Well I've had a very pleasent experience with cNx so I doubt I'll leave anytime soon unless it gets really serious. Although it would be nice to get my site back running :)

bball2 said:
Well I've had a very pleasent experience with cNx so I doubt I'll leave anytime soon unless it gets really serious. Although it would be nice to get my site back running :)

i am guessing u dint back up ur site :p then u have no other choice , even i want them to get back up ,but i cannot afford this much downtime ,

I dont think anyone can cope with this much downtime but since i didn't make a backup i have no other choice!! If its backup by tomorrow (Wed Aussie Time) then people thinking of movin host shouldnt (name server changes take about a day or two.
Sprid if you read this please give us more details?

/me slaps myself!

Oh thank god Spirid! any more info as to why it had taken so long, Hope to see my site backup tomorrow at the latest!! ill have to start from strach in regards to members (forum). Good tomorrow it is

Adam

ricky123 said:
i am guessing u dint back up ur site (to bball2) :p then u have no other choice , even i want them to get back up ,but i cannot afford this much downtime ,

Uhh yeah I did, right after I got the first e-mail, I backed up my entire site; databases, css, and php in all. But since spirid said hosting should be back up in 24 hours, which is 4 hours and 4 minutes from now I have a load of uploading to do before the night is out ;)

Well it looks like the centaurinetx site is back, although the forums still aren't. It should take a few days for our sites to be up since our domains if we have em need to be configured. So just hang tough for a little while longer and everytyhing will be fine. :)

once the site is fully up (which it isn't right now), I will upload the forums as it were 1-2 days before the server goes down.

SPRID,

when can we see our sites again!? give us an actual Estimate so we can notify our customers/viewers! i told them that the site will be back in 24 hours and now what it isnt?! when please give a real est

thanks

I came here to seek for answers and I see that everyone are in the sweet awaiting for cnX to come back to life too.
Well, I keep testing the link of cnX since monday and it still doesn't work.
This waiting time is really killing me! :nervous:

Lazarus, get up and walk!

Spirid this is honestly stupid and pathetic. There is no way in the world that a change of servers should take THIS long. As a paying customer and long time supporter of cNX, I am honestly dissapointed. Free host or no free host, this is unacceptable. :shame:

Last edited:
Back