• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can threads PLEASE stop getting closed?

I would like to add my .02 to all of this if possible. First off all I want to make it apparent that I am not trying to act like a goody goody two shoe.

I am a member of this forum and visit it as often as possible. Even though I am not as smart as most of you are in the hosting industry, I did at one point own my own communications company that dealt with in the hosting world. So I do know some of things that can and cannot be offered. I sometimes view the hosting parts of this forum and see offers with "unlimited space/bandwith", I am sorry, but there is no such thing. There is things called "unmetered" as I have seen some top companies that offer this. You know why they can offer it? They have so many data servers, etc that it isn't a problem for them.

Take a look at google.com or yahoo.com or msn.com ,etc, etc they litterally have hundreds of thousands to millions of data servers all over the world. How do I know this? I have been in most of their data centers and have seen it first hand.

I am also the Administrator/Super Moderator/Moderator to several forums, and as Matt8 said earlier in this thread, there is ALOT that goes on behind the scenes of any forum. Especially one as big as FWS.NET I am sure.

On a few of my forums, I am constantly moving threads, etc. Some of you, I am sure probably own a forum or two for what ever reason, so with that being said, you should know the kind of work that goes on "behind the scenes"

I agree, that 2 of the new moderators that are on here, I personally have never seen before until they did become moderators. However, regardless I have talked with both Jan and Peo several times in the past via PM regarding issues for this forum, or warning that have been given to me, etc. They have always responded in a professional manner, and so forth.

As many have said before, PEO is the owner of FWS.NET and yes, maybe some changes should be made, but instead of accusing people of wrong doing, etc, just simply make a thread about it, and kindly suggest something to them.

Have a good day everyone and just remember "Not everything in the world, is worth getting all bent out of shape over"

Back