• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

budget servers

zwt

Hey,

Anybody knows dedicated providers like vectoral.info who provide servers under 30$, 20$?

If yes, please tell me. All payment method are ok.

thanks

You want a dedicated server for like 20 or 30 bucks a month?
I doubt that will happen like, let's be honest, unless you want a dedicated server that's not so dedicated.
You could probably get a VPS (Virtual Private Server) for about 30/mo

Hey,

I think, there are many budget server provider who can provide dedicateds for this price because of course, they are fully unmanaged, low balanced servers like p2 or p3 and high resctricted bandwith usage and so on..

Hey,

I think, there are many budget server provider who can provide dedicateds for this price because of course, they are fully unmanaged, low balanced servers like p2 or p3 and high resctricted bandwith usage and so on..

Maybe so. Although I have an Unmanaged server and I am paying over 100 bucks a month for it. And I couldn't ask for a better box.

Serverpronto.com has a $29.95 dedicated package with 40gb hd, 200gb bandwidth, AMD 2000+ and 256mb DDR ram. Not a bad package for someone looking to get started. But it has none of the perks like CPanel and Plesk. You would have to install webmin or another free control panel unless you shell out the extra cash for one of the more popular ones.

I can offer,
AMD Athlon XP 2000 server with 512 RAM, 120 disk space, 500 GB bandwidth/month and 10 IP addresses.

$47 a month, A bit over your $30 budget

This is the cheapest I can do, of course this is unmanaged, limited support, paypal payments due to the low costs involved.

This is a midrange server at a low price.

contact me more more info.

Last edited:
A Vitual Private Server can be matched to any Dedicated Server features and is definitely budgetive, if you wish you could have a look at the following Offer -

Disk Space - 10 GB
Monthly Bandwidth - 200 GB
Guaranteed RAM - 256 MB
Burstable RAM - 1 GB
Number of Dedicated IPs - 2
Full Root Access
Fully Managed
24 x 7 Monitoring
24 x 7 Support
Anytime Money-Back Guarantee
Database Support
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
No Setup Fee
Monthly Price - $29.99

Regards

Hello.

As stated, we at Galaxy-Solutions do offer fully dedicated servers for under $30. The following is our $29.99 offer - i'm sure your like it better that most you will find out there.

Budget Servers - Budget #2
» Intel Pentium 4, 1.7 Ghz
» 512 MB DDR RAM
» 20 GB SATA Storage
» 100 GB Transfer
» 1 IP Address

Total Recurring: $29.99 Monthly
Order here

Regards,
Richard Anderson,
Galaxy-Solutions, LLC

hehe, thanks for offers.

Dexters: Min contacts mean that should I prepay for 12 months? and for 20$ I get 10gb hdd and a 800mHz machine? where is it located exactly? Germany?

Just a question for Galaxy-Solutions...First, I love the impression site from softlayer.com's site.

Also, just curious, is it P4 or P3. Budget #2 on site shows a P4, but on order form, shows P3. ?

Bob

Just a question for Galaxy-Solutions...First, I love the impression site from softlayer.com's site.

Also, just curious, is it P4 or P3. Budget #2 on site shows a P4, but on order form, shows P3. ?

Bob

HostDesire,

Thanks for pointing that out, it is a p4 server, somone just made a mistake when setting it up in our billing system, I have corrected the mistake now.

Regards,
Richard Anderson.

Something's just not right about that. 2TB BW for only 50$ a month? That seems lower than Cogent....

Yea, be careful. Sounds more like you are looking at the price than anything else. You pay for what you get.

Well, it is not just Cogent. Its actually a mixture of a couple of b/w providers, they provide Cogent less than the others. So, yes you will get quality b/w ;)

hmm, NetDirekt have same machines for offer but they only provide like 150Gb bandwith for these low end servers.

Servers which costs around 160$ has 2Tb bandwith at NetDirekt or Vectoral.

So I dont know what would be the quality of those servers at nkom

I've learned not to go cheap when getting dedicated server, which is why I'm shelling out $225/month for a fully-managed AMD dual-core with 1GB RAM, 80GB SATA, 500GB bandwidth. Its worth the price. No more cheap end Celeron servers from here on out.
a b
Additional Bandwidth outside 500 can of course be added at a fairly low price if I need it.
If your going dedicated, I'd say get at least a mid-range server, otherwise VPS is probably a better solution.

Last edited:
Back