• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

budget servers

Hmm, I think, 225$ for this server is a bit expensive with this hdd/memory specifications.

By the way, Im with vectoral for about 2 months, and my server has 99.96 uptime (there was a 10 minutes down in january).

AMD Sempron64 2600+
1024 MB DDR 400 Ram
80GB SATA II HD
1500GB Bandwidth

$90 per month? is that cheap?

Hello.

As stated, we at Galaxy-Solutions do offer fully dedicated servers for under $30. The following is our $29.99 offer - i'm sure your like it better that most you will find out there.

Budget Servers - Budget #2
» Intel Pentium 4, 1.7 Ghz
» 512 MB DDR RAM
» 20 GB SATA Storage
» 100 GB Transfer
» 1 IP Address

Total Recurring: $29.99 Monthly
Order here

Regards,
Richard Anderson,
Galaxy-Solutions, LLC

have HDD SATA 20 GB ??? :confused4 :confused4 :confused4

To match your offer,

Custom Quote #44Xi2
Intel Pentium 4 1.7 Ghz
512 MB RAM
20 GB Hard Drive
100 GB Transfer
5 IP Address

Total Monthly Price : $28.49

We Accept All Major Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard..)

Please email sales@lv3servers.com if you are interested and mention the quote # listed above to receive a direct payment link.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey,

Its not a bad deal but the bandwith can be a bit more like 150 or 200Gb.

and whats the cost of further ips? Can I set reverse on it?

Where does the server located? is there any uptime quarantiee?

How long will my server up?

Is it fully unmanaged?

Thanks

We could work something out for you for some additional bandwidth. But it will be slightly more than 28.95. 250GB Bandwidth can be added instead for $8.95

Your server comes with 5 IP's. Additional IP's are available through your billing panel. Starting at $8 for a pack of 11. And you can set the reverse.

The server is located in PA and the uptime guarantee is 99.98%

The servers are setup depending on the order time. Orders placed after 12PM are up the same afternoon or the next morning depending on the queue. Orders placed at night are up before 9 AM the next morning.

And yes it is fully unmanaged. Look at the price ;)

Thank you.

Last edited:
sure,

and also there is 10Gb sata hdd

Anyone care to show me these HD's? Seriously, when SATA came out we were already putting 100GB on a SINGLE platter easily. We are now at an average of 160GB per platter. It is a watse of money to manufacture anything under 80GB. So please show me this 10GB SATA drive. Cause I think anyone that shows a 10-20GB SATA HD is just selling VPS's. Or he meant to say it was an old PATA hard drive, but no one should be selling those anymore, they are getting so old now they can be marked as unreliable.

Hey,

Is it fully unmanaged?

Thanks

Come now, you can't actually expect any management on a dedicated for $28/month, can you?

Is probably a bare-bones server without management, a control panel, or any of the perks on a shared 10Mps port.

Come now, you can't actually expect any management on a dedicated for $28/month, can you?

Is probably a bare-bones server without management, a control panel, or any of the perks on a shared 10Mps port.

Actually shared 100mbps line. Thanks for the talking down though, shows exactly who you are.

Thats what I'd expect at $28/month. I can hardly get a good VPS at that price. You get what you pay for.

Hmm, like netdirekt and vectoral provide a dedicated 100mbps connection to their dedicated servers.

heymrdj: I should do a modification, those are IDE hdds :( sry

Back