• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bought me a rolling machine today

KitKats are great, I like biting off the chocolate then munching the rest.

Time Out right this moment is my favorite.

I've had a lot of haribo recently, wouldn't be surprised if I have diabetes now :p

Sounds good ...me hungry now

Dan, would you be offended if I took out a life insurance policy on you? :lol:

You'll have to stand in line I think. lol But yeah if ya want, as long as I get half the 20 year payback.

Well everrybody is different. Some people smoke since their teens and live to be in their 90s while others never smoke and die in their 50s/60s.

I guess when it's your time to go, it's your time to go.

My granpa has smoked since teen and hes 87 now. My dad quit smoking when he was 25, he had smoked 5 years by then.

Well everrybody is different. Some people smoke since their teens and live to be in their 90s while others never smoke and die in their 50s/60s.

I guess when it's your time to go, it's your time to go.

Well said mate.

My lung doctor says that he doesn't believe there's a significant link between smoking and lung cancer. Of course, he's also a crazy Indian.

hahaha. Why do people find it more disgusting and life threatening because I smoke 80 a day?
Regards to GETTING cancer from smoking, that's complete and utter bull. We all have cancer. Just smoking helps trigger it.
Plus, I can run 5 miles a day with no problems and I get regular checkups and am completely safe. A little regular chest infection but that's about it.

Talk to me in ten years Dan, people who never smoked a day in their lives don't die of lung cancer, coinsidence, I think not. (Aside form second hand smoke and asbestos/radon gas) I don't think you can just forget the fact that almost everyone who smoked in their lives, died of lung cancer.

Talk to me in ten years Dan, people who never smoked a day in their lives don't die of lung cancer, coinsidence, I think not. (Aside form second hand smoke and asbestos/radon gas) I don't think you can just forget the fact that almost everyone who smoked in their lives, died of lung cancer.

That has yet to be proven beyond doubt.

Back