• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bought me a rolling machine today

Tobbaco hurts you more than Cannabis, of what I've heard no one has died from cannabis yet, is that true?

I heard that from the Tv Show Bull----..

Yeah, nobody in the earth's history has died from Cannabis.

Salvia's been on the news recently here, and they're linking it to severe depression and suicide. :rolleyes:

I found out today that it's legal to buy pot seeds in the UK:
http://www.potseeds.co.uk/
And because it's decriminalzied here, you won't get into much trouble for growing a little.

I think that tobacco should be illegal, and cannabis legal. Only probem is with high people driving.

hahaha. Why do people find it more disgusting and life threatening because I smoke 80 a day?
Regards to GETTING cancer from smoking, that's complete and utter bull. We all have cancer. Just smoking helps trigger it.
Plus, I can run 5 miles a day with no problems and I get regular checkups and am completely safe. A little regular chest infection but that's about it.

Was on salvia once i was seing people pee on me . Never touched anything again x_x

Yeah, I'm going to take that with a grain of salt. All salvia does is enhance colors and sounds, and give you a few wall-bending visuals. When you close your eyes you see a dazzling display of colors that I relate to watching the big bang*. Nowhere in the recipe does it call for real hallucinations.

*This is only a theory and has not been proven

Last edited:
I still have a big baggy of salvia I got from a salvia smoker.
Mixed some with tobacco but didn't get nothing. Apparently you gotta have the whole pothead paraphernalia (bong) :p

I still have a big baggy of salvia I got from a salvia smoker.
Mixed some with tobacco but didn't get nothing. Apparently you gotta have the whole pothead paraphernalia (bong) :p

Nope. I smoked out of a spoon pipe fashioned out of tin foil the first time (when you're out of smoking utensils, you use what you can!). Also, don't believe when people say you need a butane lighter at 2000°F to release the Salvinorin-A; a bic works fine. Just hit it like you would some really good weed: good and deep, and hold it till you turn blue. The only thing is, unlike weed, keep the lighter's flame on the medium the whole time. It burns like a mother----er, but it's the only way to keep the salvinorin boiled all the way down.

hahaha. Why do people find it more disgusting and life threatening because I smoke 80 a day?
Regards to GETTING cancer from smoking, that's complete and utter bull. We all have cancer. Just smoking helps trigger it.
Plus, I can run 5 miles a day with no problems and I get regular checkups and am completely safe. A little regular chest infection but that's about it.

because people are totally paranoid when it comes to ciggys

I know you get lung cancer from it, my grand father did. But I think it's just as healthy as eating junkfood often.

Back