• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Place to Buy Advertising for Website?

Hi i am launching a new webdesign company for a local company in the uk. I want to put text links on pr pages from pr1 or more pages. Will pay cash via paypal or whatever if needed.

Now I am wondering what is the best website for this to buy text links on pages?

Cheers,

Buying links is black hat SEO, and you should avoid it. I would suggest starting with quality directory submissions and article submissions. Also, forum signature links are OK as well, as long as you are not spamming, and posting on relevant forums.

Be careful when buying links cause Google could deindex your website. If you still want to do it, it is best to arrange them on one on one basis instead of using some service/network for that. Lesser chance to get caught. I have never bought any link, to scared of big G.

Hi i am launching a new webdesign company for a local company in the uk. I want to put text links on pr pages from pr1 or more pages. Will pay cash via paypal or whatever if needed.

Now I am wondering what is the best website for this to buy text links on pages?

Cheers,

You can better check your related websites with the google command related:

Contact the respective webmasters for a link to your website.

PS: Paid link is illegal in Google's point of view.

Yeah man, don't buy links, otherwise they might not be relevant to your website, and google will actually rank you WORSE! No SEO at all is sometimes better than bad SEO. As above, forum signatures are pretty good, because you can choose your anchor text, but directories are the way forward. Also, although they can be difficult to find, comment on blogs that are relevant to your website. Blog's provide quality links as they are often update with new content, and in SEO, content is KING!

Hope that helps you out a little bud.

It takes a looooong time to build thousands of backlinks, but keep working at it, and eventually you will get there. It's better to have 1 link on a high ranked, relevant page, than it is to have 100 irrelevant links on low ranked pages.

All the best
Spike
BossBuild

=)

I would recommend going the Adwords way!
they have the biggest base of advertisers & publishers in the ad market
You can either go for CPC or CPM (cost per click & cost per impression) depending on your need & budget

You can find a lot of ralted webpages like this through Google! They can provide you with pro service on SEO, You can gain a lot of benefits!

You can choose to generate your link in a "legal" way since you have the budget. Website link does not come in overnight. Please be patient :)

i may suggest you to use link robot x system to create those link. But it risky because you may get catch by google and get banned. So do it smart or take the white SEO step.

Link exchange stocks are filling up the niche. I think you can decide what to use for yourself, and using the means of the internet, I suppose, it is possible to find anything. Much however depends on the site topic or business niche

In-content links are much more coveted now than anything else nowdays. You will need to write and produce good content and have others link to it or reference it to do well in SEO.

I suggest that instead of buying links, you can buy banner ad space on your targeted site. Contact the webmaster and they are more than willing to include your banner on their site.

I suggest that instead of buying links, you can buy banner ad space on your targeted site. Contact the webmaster and they are more than willing to include your banner on their site.

Then your ad will be on 1 website.. wow that will bring in lots of new costumers.. NOT.

Back