• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Paid Hosting

Deeku

My question to everyone is: What is the best paid host?

I'm looking for somewhere that is "known" as opposed to some new start up. Big like GoDaddy big, but no GoDaddy. I was using them for a while and I absolutely hated it.

So long as it isn't like $50 a month, price isn't that much of an issue.

Also, please share your experience with the host if you have any. Thanks!

Well, if you are looking for a hosting company that has been in business for several years now, my recommendation would be HostGator.

What is your quota about the plan,space,bandwidth..etc?
And your budget?
There are so many hosting company with good reputation.So,more details would be better for us to suggest!

Yea i would much go with HostGator. They seem to oversell, but their support and servers are great.

Tthe first thing to check for is the server down time. Most of the good providers publish their downtime report on a periodical basis on their websites. Zero down time is most unlikely for a longer duration though you may find servers closer to a zero down time. Therefore, in that case what one might look for is a prompt customer service. Before you sign in please test their services by dropping few messages through the channels they offer. It could be through email, phone or instant messaging. Look for the response time and the courtesy. Through this small test, you can easily evaluate the customer support provided by a hosting provider.

"Best" is subjective - some people simply want "a lot" of disk-space and bandwidth, some want really high uptime (etc).

I guess that (as above) HostGator ticks many of the boxes, although just remember that they are an "unlimited" host, meaning you can't use up "too much" space or bandwidth.

You should be able to find a Shared Hosting service that works for you for $10/month or even cheaper. Just try to find objective review about different web hosting providers.

different web hosts have different hosting plans.
better know your needs and go accordingly. what best suits you

It depends on what kind of hosting you are looking for. What features do you require, what level of support you need and so on.

I would suggest JaguarPC (I am their customer for many a year), if shared/reseller/semi-dedicated hosting is considered. They have VPS plans as well.

I have good impression of HostNine as well.

It depends on what kind of hosting you are looking for. What features do you require, what level of support you need and so on.

I would suggest JaguarPC (I am their customer for many a year), if shared/reseller/semi-dedicated hosting is considered. They have VPS plans as well.

I have good impression of HostNine as well.

I believe that doesn't matter really. Much more important. Because the services can be different
And that is impossible to say: That company is better because they provide share services only

There is no the best web host for everyone and that's it and that is correct and I agree and support that.

They are the only sensible words spoken in this thread so far.
There is NO SUCH THING as the Best Host. It's all down to preference.

My question to everyone is: What is the best paid host?

It's very simple, as long you keep regular backup your own data or file..there is not a problem about the host is best or not because anything happen you easily pickup everything and move to another host...:wink2:

Exabytes is a very stable host with excellent support

u say exabytes huh?
they are famous in malaysia, when ppl talk about web hosting, ppl just know about exabytes.

but for those who used their service, they know that exabytes oversell like hell.

do you know that exabytes set cron to reboot their servers every night to avoid overload on their servers?
do you know that they host more than 250 accounts on each server and most of those websites are very active web sites?

Back