• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Paid Hosting

u say exabytes huh?
they are famous in malaysia, when ppl talk about web hosting, ppl just know about exabytes.

but for those who used their service, they know that exabytes oversell like hell.

do you know that exabytes set cron to reboot their servers every night to avoid overload on their servers?
do you know that they host more than 250 accounts on each server and most of those websites are very active web sites?

Oversell .. Reboot cron ... over crowded servers ... humm .. well, I can say that's not true. Did you have an experience before CS squad? ..

Oversell .. Reboot cron ... over crowded servers ... humm .. well, I can say that's not true. Did you have an experience before CS squad? ..

yes of course,
those babi servers reboot at every midnight around 2am GMT+8.
and guess what? when they have problem with the server, they will just format the server like wat ppl usually do to "windows" but at least, they do restore back the client's data.

try to find around review about them, from Malaysian
then u know what i am saying is true.
dun read those bloggers review, coz those blogger's hosting is sponsored by exabytes, so it is normal that they have to say good things about exabytes

it's not about supporting one host. I have'nt had any experiences as you have mentioned CS Squad. Besides, restoring the data after a format of the servers ... isn't that a good responsible sign enough? .. rather than have your webspace go for a toss and you getting to know that all your data has gone. Whichever way, it all jots down to preference

it's not about supporting one host. I have'nt had any experiences as you have mentioned CS Squad. Besides, restoring the data after a format of the servers ... isn't that a good responsible sign enough? .. rather than have your webspace go for a toss and you getting to know that all your data has gone. Whichever way, it all jots down to preference

Of course that is good sign for you, but at the same time you should understand the importance of your data beforehand and do not hope for the case and choosing web hosting pay a lot of attention to this factor as well. Sometimes you will need third party backup services.

formating the whole server, while didn't even check wat is the problem,
u say this is good?

unable to track down that it is just some minor configuration and fix it,
then straight threat a Linux server like a windows sever, u say this is good!?

are you part of exabytes?
or you are one of the blogger who get sponsorship for ur blog from them?
besides those celaka like kenny sia, not much people want to defend them,
unless their blog web hosting is sponsored by them

CS Squad: Minor problems? ... well, it seems like you worked very closely with their technical team. Could you describe the technical part of that?

well, it seems like you worked very closely with their technical team

not worked closely with them, but i was forced to f*ck them off a lot due to at the pass, they had given me enough problems when i was still using their service for some of my clients in KL.

and by the way,
http://www.domaintools.com/reverse-ip/?hostname=110.4.45.14
see this and you will understand what i mean in my previous reply about the reboot cron at every midnight

humm, was wondering if the server was rebooted or it was just the apache that was restarted.

server reboot.
coz if just restarting the apache,
mysql and other apps is still hogging the RAM
so they just reboot the whole server to save the troubles.

they often change the time of reboot recently.
maybe they are afraid that people find out they are actually rebooting the server to solve the overload problem

@CS Squad: Do you have technical data that shows that the servers were actually rebooted? .. or it might just be service restarts.

@CS Squad: Do you have technical data that shows that the servers were actually rebooted? .. or it might just be service restarts.

It is their support who reply saying that they reboot when I complain that the server was down from xx:xx time to xx:xx time.

they said that time, the server is scheduled that time daily to reboot totally to avoid "instability", lol

humm, so there is no technical data to support that. Well, there could be a script on the server that could restart the apache service on the server in case it finds errors in the logs, or maybe it finds the availability to be low.

humm, so there is no technical data to support that. Well, there could be a script on the server that could restart the apache service on the server in case it finds errors in the logs, or maybe it finds the availability to be low.

they said its a cron for initiate the "reboot" command.

No logical hosting company would ever set a cron for a reboot! .. and you believe that?

Exabytes support staff do reply in the ticket saying that.
So, you are saying that what you think is more correct than what their support staff said?

humm, no technical data, so you believe what they say. But does it seem logical CS Squad that someone would set a reboot? what would you say? .... I would say that exabytes is too professional to do such a stuff

humm, no technical data, so you believe what they say. But does it seem logical CS Squad that someone would set a reboot? what would you say? .... I would say that exabytes is too professional to do such a stuff

to be honest, i dun see why u keep on defending them.
unless you are one of the exabytes people who tried to promote exabytes by pretending as a normal user of them.

since they already admit it, why the hell an outsider like you keep on defending about what they already admit is not true?

to be honest, i dun see why u keep on defending them.
unless you are one of the exabytes people who tried to promote exabytes by pretending as a normal user of them.

since they already admit it, why the hell an outsider like you keep on defending about what they already admit is not true?

Any novice would know that no server administrators would set up a cron to reboot a server :fangel:
No one's supporting them, but what you say simply does not sound logical. And you strongly vouch for this that you have heard from the support team .. surprising enough

Any novice would know that no server administrators would set up a cron to reboot a server :fangel:
No one's supporting them, but what you say simply does not sound logical. And you strongly vouch for this that you have heard from the support team .. surprising enough

and this is the facts that they answered in the ticket about this.
which it something very shock to me as well.

although it is sound unlogical, but since they have admitted that, u should just accept the truth

Back