• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Banning Asians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by CommunityOne
No... I have no asian users of my hosting.
So why are you complaining they are using too much bandwidth when you they dont even have an account? :confused:

What is with this:
Originally posted on the comm1biz site
I suggest people that can "get through" my IP ban leave this network and this server... just LEAVE and tell your good buddies that!

Dude, after all your hollering on your main site, no asians are going to want to use your service anyways. I don't see why you're getting so uptight.

I have people from that Korean site visit my site, register, and then do not post anything.

I will not offer web hosting to those that have come from that nzeo.com site. I do not tolerate my services being posted every which way and getting a large number of emails saying "I want hosting" with these characters that are not even english.

Please just quit blabbering on and on about my services. I just want these asians banned from my network.

Someone please close this thread.

Solution1 =
-Javascript.Internet.com <- Find the scipt called "redirect if visitor didnt come from x page/site" or something similar.
-Mod it so it goes "redirect if visitor came from nzeo site"
-Make a page on your server, write a 'kind' message that you dont offer any of your services to asian ppl.
-Put the JS code on all your html files + forum template html

Solution2 = do the IP ban fix using the IP's Jan posted

Each of those solutions have its own weekness.

1 = user can enter your site if he writes the url in the url box directly

2 = you ban alot of other ppl

I have people from that Korean site visit my site, register, and then do not post anything.

I will not offer web hosting to those that have come from that nzeo.com site. I do not tolerate my services being posted every which way and getting a large number of emails saying "I want hosting" with these characters that are not even english.

Please just quit blabbering on and on about my services. I just want these asians banned from my network.

Someone please close this thread.

If they sign up and don't post, how is that wasting bandwidth?

No idea,

But even then any Asian from anywhere else in the world, aka USA, could just visit and still send a message in asian or something and then he would ban USA folks and stuff......

Anyways, I posted 2 solutions 2 messages ago.
Let's home neither will be used.

But the best one would be as Peo said, email nzeo's webmaster to remove all links to comm's site

man, you seem real uptight...

you offer a free hosting plan and then complain about your bandwidth being used up?

maybe you should rethink your decision. so what if there are asians on your site - if they create a web page outside the rules, delete it and close the account.

much better idea i thinks than blocking half the world?

with only 6GB a month i think your going to screwed whether its asians, hispanics or plain old whities like you. :classic2:

Originally posted by harrypower
with only 6GB a month i think your going to screwed whether its asians, hispanics or plain old whities like you. :classic2:
What makes you so certain you are aware of his ethnic background? :confused:
Also, how about referring to us caucasians as "white" instead of whities? :rolleyes:

I asked for a moderator to close this thread, these moderators need to do their jobs!

I am tired of this getting off topic, I simply have had a problem with Asian traffic and I am tired of it. I am not racist. People plese grow up.

Now someone close this thread.

I asked for a moderator to close this thread, these moderators need to do their jobs!
Try the "report this post" link next time you want a thread closed thank you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back