• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Banning Asians

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommunityOne

I am having a problem with some damn Korean site... they posted about my hosting service on their forums and I now had to go from 28 members to 6 on my forums.

I publicize my hosting plans today, and it makes Korean news. Damn it!

I want to ban those Asians, no offense to any Asians that may want to use my service but I WILL NOT TOLERATE MY SERVICES BEING POSTED EVERY WHICH WAY! :mad:

If Asians want hosting THAT bad, they should go and get their own damn server because I am not hosting anyone from that damn site!

I want to ban these Asians from my network because it is using my alotted bandwidth and I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!

How would I go about doing this for YaBBSE/YaPP?

:angry2: :mad:

ban 201.*.*.*
(someone can confirm this, as I tend to forget some numbers :))

Keep in mind, that abnning asian ppl, can also ban australian folks

Originally posted by Jan

:angry2: :mad: :devious2: :p

I have had enough of those bandwidth-eating asians and I don't apprieciate my services being posted every which way and everyone in the world e-mailing me!

Sorry Jan... I just want those asians off my network.

Here are some that hostultra had banned

61.*.*.*
218.*.*.*
202.*.*.*
210.*.*.*
211.*.*.*

He also had 203 but removed it

Originally posted by Jan
Here are some that hostultra had banned

61.*.*.*
218.*.*.*
202.*.*.*
210.*.*.*
211.*.*.*

He also had 203 but removed it

These are all Asian ISP's?

I don't want to ban anyone I shouldn't...

Originally posted by CommunityOne

These are all Asian ISP's?

I don't want to ban anyone I shouldn't...
Uhh did you not just say you didn't care if you ended up banning Autrailians?

Anyways, I must now sit and wait for Conker's reply. :p

Good...

At least I have those asians off my network. I don't want to deal with all these emails from Korea that say "I want hosting" with bad english. I say it again, ENGLISH sites are ONLY allowed on my hosting service!

I am not going to un-ban 202, 203, and 210 unless I see a huge drop in site usage..

Well Australia has a population of around 20 million, compare that to how many billion in Asia? I don't think you need to worry but if an Australian complains maybe get the IP from him/her and somehow allow the next 3 digits in the IP?

Originally posted by Jan
Well Australia has a population of around 20 million, compare that to how many billion in Asia? I don't think you need to worry but if an Australian complains maybe get the IP from him/her and somehow allow the next 3 digits in the IP?

Okay, thanks for your help everyone.

(this is for the better, so don't complain! :))

Good...

At least I have those asians off my network. I don't want to deal with all these emails from Korea that say "I want hosting" with bad english. I say it again, ENGLISH sites are ONLY allowed on my hosting service!

I am not going to un-ban 202, 203, and 210 unless I see a huge drop in site usage..

Well, there are people living in Asia that can speak English well, and will create English sites as well. You don't want to block those people.

Instead of banning Asians, why not just respond to their posts with a "Read the ----ing rules, you retard." or figure out how to say that in Korean, lol. ;)

³Ê°¡ »ý°¢ÇÏ¸é ¼º±³´Â ³ÊÀÇ ´ç³ª±Í °¡ ³Ê´Â °¡°íÀÖ´Ù °Í À» ³Ê
ÀÇ ¹« ¿µ±¹ À§Ä¡¸¦ À§ÇØ ³ª¿¡? Á¢´ëÇÑ ¾ò´Â°ÍÀ». ±ÔÄ¢À» ÀÐÀ¸½Ê½Ã¿ä !

Ah...there we go. A very rude message in Korean (I got it off a translator so don't blame me if it's messed up. :p

It says: "Go ---- your --- if you think you're going to get hosting from me for your non-English site. Read the rules!"

That should scare 'em away! You might want to translate that into French, Spanish, German, and all other languages to take care of them too. Don't forget to set the encoding to be Chinese to read that message. :D

<edit>
OK, I just translated it back to English, and it makes no sense:

"When you think, the sexual intercourse spreads out and your donkey for your nothing British location it received the fact that it is going from me getting. Read the rule!"

Last edited:
Originally posted by conkermaniac
OK, I just translated it back to English, and it makes no sense:

"When you think, the sexual intercourse spreads out and your donkey for your nothing British location it received the fact that it is going from me getting. Read the rule!"
ROTFLMAO

That's why I never recommend people use online translators! :chinese2:

Oh well I guess I will be blocked. Just make sure that asians still can view sites hosted.

And conker, nice translation indeed. ROTFLMAO

I think here's how they translate:

When you think - if you think
The sexual intercourse spreads out - ----
And your donkey - ---
For your nothing British location - for your non-english site
It received the fact - Go
That it is going from me getting - You're going to get hosting from me
Read the Rule - Read the Rules

Last edited:

Well it does not matter to me if I ban Austrailians or not... I want those Asians off my network! :mad:

seems racist to me..yeah ALL asians are bad ALL asians abuse ALL asians are bad ALLL ASIANS DAMMIT

yeah well i luv u too

- an angry asian

Originally posted by netnexus

seems racist to me..yeah ALL asians are bad ALL asians abuse ALL asians are bad ALLL ASIANS DAMMIT

yeah well i luv u too

- an angry asian
Yeah. Sometimes I wonder: What's so bad about asians.

- proudly an asian from Singapore. Never gonna change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back