• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• yes

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • no

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • none of your buisness

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
Three girlfiends???? That could be your problem! Obviously you don't care for any of them if you tried all three :confused2

Life Advice from +chips to PsychoPath

1/ Get a life
2/ Girlfriends shouldn't have to "put out" to you if they don't want to (and why would they want to with your goddamn cheating attitude?)
3/ Don't cheat on your significant others/girlfriend/pet sheep.
4/ Grow up.

Originally posted by +chips
Life Advice from +chips to PsychoPath

1/ Get a life
2/ Girlfriends shouldn't have to "put out" to you if they don't want to (and why would they want to with your goddamn cheating attitude?)
3/ Don't cheat on your significant others/girlfriend/pet sheep.
4/ Grow up.

Yes they should, I am god. And God commands it. I have a life, it consists of school, biking, and lots of other shit. I use my internet time to get away from my horrible life. So, screw you. By the by...over 30 % of Americans are cheating on their SOs..whacha think the Jerry Springer show is for? Maury...Ricky Lake..lots of shows. I don't think it's just me..:p

Originally posted by PyschoPath
whacha think the Jerry Springer show is for? Maury...Ricky Lake

What do I think they're for? If I had to hazard a guess I'd say the use of them is similar to something you might use when camping that attracts insects in order to keep them from bothering you. Those shows, along with much of the other junk on TV, serve to glue annoying or exceptionally stupid people to their couches... which is quite useful since it prevents them from bothering anyone.

"Yes they should, I am god. And God commands it."

Either you are extremely insane or you are one of the most backward minded people I have ever met. I really hope you are just insane.

Girls are not on this earth solely for the pleasure of men. They are our equals. If you want to get some action so bad, take Jan's suggestion, go find a prostitute on the street, or get a blowup doll.

"I have a life, it consists of school, biking, and lots of other shit."

Wow, you go to school, biking, and othere 'stuff.' Congrats. I am sure everyone else here does that, despite the time they may spend here on the message board. Get a life is a phrase, and shouldn't be taken literally. Since you say you are god and all, you should know that :rolleyes:

"I use my internet time to get away from my horrible life."

If you have such a horrible life seek a counselor or someone. I used that excuse a long while back when my life wasn't great. News flash, life is not a great all the time. And I am sure my life has been worse than yours, not trying to get into a pity party and all.

"So, screw you."

Could it be part of the reason you have a horrible life is because you treat people like crap when someone gets on to you for seeming arrogant?

"By the by...over 30 % of Americans are cheating on their SOs..whacha think the Jerry Springer show is for? Maury...Ricky Lake..lots of shows. I don't think it's just me..:p"

And that means what? :rolleyes: A bunch of people murder. Does that make it right? I am sure most everyone has stolen something(maybe sometihng insignificant). Does that make it right? Other people's actions do not justify yours.

Onto the main subject of the thread-

Yes. I am a virgin, I am proud of it, and plan on staying a virgin till I am married. However, I have never really had girlfriend(not that I have tried extremely hard to get one) so I can't say I will stay one, but I plan on it anyways.

Originally posted by nickmahon
Agreed, Owen. I am and plan to stay that way until I'm married, no matter how great the temptation.

40 days and 40 nights......a million distractions :D

PsychoPath - you need help! what are you, 15?? sheesh. (*tryingnottolecturetryingnottolecture*)

Giancarlo - 17 and you're crying over being a virgin? have a little patience and be proud of who and what you are! look, I'm a 17 year-old girl and I have never even kissed a guy. know what? I don't plan to either, until I find a guy I want to kiss. :rolleyes2 It's not a race to see who can be first. And also...losing your virginity is supposed to be reserved for one person within marriage.

(sorry, had to lecture a little bit ;) )

Back