• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• yes

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • no

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • none of your buisness

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
But I don't think one should have sex until one has been married at least a year. :eek:

Bah! You're a promiscuous lot all of you. You really should think about something else once in a while.:angry2:

Originally posted by meow
But I don't think one should have sex until one has been married at least a year. :eek:

Really? I've been married 7 years. Who wants to have sex? Female only please..... and no wanna-be females either :D So quit sending me all those PM's Gian..
Female moderators welcome to apply :p

* hopes Peo doesnt have a no-frat rule *

Originally posted by meow
ewwwww...D i s g u s t i n g! :eek:
I believe this is the first time I've ever heard the word "disgusting" come out of your mouth (well... rather out of your keyboard). Are you quite all right? I'm worried about you... :nervous:

Originally posted by Jan
Check your PM ;)

I did....wow..I didnt know anyone could twist into a position like that! But I dont know...using a whole chicken in that manner is a bit out of my idea of what "kinky" is.... most I have ever used on a women is a feather...but not the whole chicken!

Yeah, mods fornicating openly on the bord in front of little kids. And GC playing with his, ehem, 'missles'. How gross can it get? :eek:

FYI LeX, I often say 'disgusting'. Really. :p

<ADD>
I realize that I must now leave this board in protest. Bye-bye! :cool:

Originally posted by Webdude

I did....wow..I didnt know anyone could twist into a position like that! But I dont know...using a whole chicken in that manner is a bit out of my idea of what "kinky" is.... most I have ever used on a women is a feather...but not the whole chicken!
ahhh im getting nightmares. I am sure this forum has a few minors on it, and we shouldnt be discussing things like this, but keep going, its gettin interesting now.

and just thinking about it, i dont think a smilie like :eek: is appropriate at this time :p

My damn girlfriend won't put out, neither will my other one! Or the other one! What must I do to get chicks to sleep with me? Come on. I'm open to suggestions. I've tried the rock-solid body approach, the 'nice guy' approach, the 'I just got out of a bad relationship' approach. Come on...DAMMIT....DAMMIT, I'm horny, and want some..NOW!

Back