• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• yes

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • no

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • none of your buisness

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Daniel

I'm 18 turning 19 in a few months. I'm in my 2nd year of college though.

I am in my Junior year of High school. No I wasn't held back, why would I be in higher level classes...? I turned 17 during last June after school was over.

I believe I read somewhere that the average American looses his virginity his sophomore year at college, yet pretends to have been banging a different girl every night since he was four. I find that for the most part to be accurate. :D

Now if I run into anybody like Justin, the one in my avatar.... I probably lose my virginity pretty quickly... :D :biggrin2:

What is the point of "None of your business" if who voted for what isn't shown anyway :confused:

What is the point of "None of your business" if who voted for what isn't shown anyway
I would say it's more a matter of principles, not anonymity, that would prevent someone from saying yes or no even without their name given.

i'm a virgin - of course(haven't even reached puberty).

*100% still belonging to the No Love Club

*May change in the future :D

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Now if I run into anybody like Justin, the one in my avatar.... I probably lose my virginity pretty quickly... :D :biggrin2:
ah.. a little backdoor action, eh? some fudge packing for dessert? :biggrin2: :whatthe:

Originally posted by stu
ah.. a little backdoor action, eh? some fudge packing for dessert? :biggrin2: :whatthe:

:eek: You are asking for it.... ;)

Nah, mostly kissing... I don´t want to explain any further because some twelve year olds around here probably will be grossed out.

Back