• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• yes

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • no

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • none of your buisness

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Rick
I figure I'll just wait till my kids move out on their own before I lose my virginity. It would really be annoying having one of them come barging in wanting to borrow the car or something while we were trying to figure out what we were supposed to be doing. Fortunately, my wife feels the same way so she's not pressuring me to 'put out' for her or anything lile that. We're pretty relaxed about the whole sex issue and we feel that when the time is right, we'll know it

Maybe his wife pulled a virgin marry thing?

Originally posted by byrdgirl13
And also...losing your virginity is supposed to be reserved for one person within marriage.

I will propose sometime next year once I'm done college and going to University. Right now, me and my g/f are living in the same appartement.

Originally posted by PyschoPath
I'll get help, if the shrink is a female...

You're a tosser. A real ----ing tosser. Go have a wank on your tiny bit of manhood, you lowlife perverted piece of shit scum.

Ich mochte sie enthaupten und sie den hunden dann einziehen, anywho, talk all you want, it's really useless. Something that is not useless; Get a ticket, and personally kick my ---. Do that. I'll be waiting.

Yeah, he's still a drunk but at least he has a job. F-ck, I hate my dad so much! He's f-ucking passed out in the living room right now. I can't wait to move out. My dumb mom won't leave him :mad:

:( I'm sorry, I didn't know that about your dad. I remember he lost his work though. Good to see you anyway.

Originally posted by syd
Yeah, he's still a drunk but at least he has a job. F-ck, I hate my dad so much! He's f-ucking passed out in the living room right now. I can't wait to move out. My dumb mom won't leave him :mad:
bugger. I dont know you, but i am sorry to hear that.

Still glad to see you back so soon. :) Glad you could make it... ^^"

Britney have tits?? :eek:

Back