• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone kind enough?

Originally posted by cheatpark

Paid hosting is also more reliable. You won't find anyone better really. These people who work at hosts are paid to give you a hosting service so they are obviously going to put in an effort to do that. Free hosts mess up because they don't get paid. I wouldn't constantly monitor someone's forum if I hosted it.

Yeah I must agree. Free hosts aren't reliable anymore. I went through a dozen free hosts before signing up with below10, and all of them went down and disappeared.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I expected it.

Ad revenue is plummeting very fast.
Precisely. New methods will need to be put in place. Not sure what but they will. Its time for people to realise banner ads will become wortless. Who actually clicks them? Last time I clicked one was months ago probably.

Precisely. New methods will need to be put in place. Not sure what but they will. Its time for people to realise banner ads will become wortless. Who actually clicks them? Last time I clicked one was months ago probably.

Well, I think a new approach rather than new methods. As I said earlier this new approach will be reducing the offer a bit.

I never click on any of the ads I see.

Originally posted by murat
trenz, some days ago i wanted to give this thing, but you said no
no that day i was asking for my other site...

Anyway I'm still waiting for someone kind enough :)

Maybe you should make a site on a free host displaying your capabilities and then someone might want to host you if your site is good.

Maybe you should make a site on a free host displaying your capabilities and then someone might want to host you if your site is good.
Click the link in the sig... because I don't really like my current host..

someone kind enough? What kind of crap is that? You act like anyone should give u ne thing. What do you have to offer them too? In the world I know its eye for an eye, not eye for a knife in your eye. Try offer'n something worth while and you might actually get an offer to suit your needs.

Well, I just started up my webserver again.
It's off cable. I can gurantee a high percentage uptime.
I'll give you everything you require.
Just give me your site's stats and if I feel it's worth enough to host then I'll host it.
I can't offer DNS services, but mydomain.com is always an option.
About the no ads thing. Sorry. I will give you an option of placing the banner whereever you want or a pop-up on your main page. Plus a little button on your main page saying who you're hosted by.
My msn messenger address is:
badness@phat.at

Last edited:
Well shawn i do not want to exept that, as if it is off a home cable, it would be most likely breaking your ISP's rules, which therefor means you will get disconnected quick enough, and then i would be back to doing this again.

If you are willing to wait for a while I can give you some space on my spiffy new server :)

I am kind, and I have space and trasfer to burn:biggrin2:

Originally posted by Filòs
If you are willing to wait for a while I can give you some space on my spiffy new server :)

I am kind, and I have space and trasfer to burn:biggrin2:
I can always wait... give me the server specs? But I don't really want to wait that long though...

And to rapmaster, what do you think I should offer in return? Can't find anything good yet...

I will be on a Cobalt before tuesday, but that is only temporary.

I will be on a white box with an AMD Palomino 1.3GHZ 512mb ram, 40GB hdd, Plesk 2.0, all the goodies.

Back