• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone kind enough?

Originally posted by Filòs
I will be on a Cobalt before tuesday, but that is only temporary.

I will be on a white box with an AMD Palomino 1.3GHZ 512mb ram, 40GB hdd, Plesk 2.0, all the goodies.
ok.. do you have msn messenger or any IM programs besides AIM? if you do please PM me... then it would be easier to talk there :)

I can make mIRC Scripts just for you if you can offer me such a nice offer... :) thats what I can do...

Hell man! Anyone can make a stupid irc script so not many people are going to offer you free hosting that they had to pay for! If I could get hosted for giving someone an irc script I wouldn't be looking for a really good paid host... JUST GET A GOOD PAID HOST LIKE I AM DOING! THERE ISN'T A DAMN GOOD FREE HOSTING SERVER OUT IN THE PLANET!

Originally posted by unix
Hell man! Anyone can make a stupid irc script so not many people are going to offer you free hosting that they had to pay for! If I could get hosted for giving someone an irc script I wouldn't be looking for a really good paid host... JUST GET A GOOD PAID HOST LIKE I AM DOING! THERE ISN'T A DAMN GOOD FREE HOSTING SERVER OUT IN THE PLANET!
IF ONLY MY PARENTS AGREE TO PAY FOR HOSTING!!!!! I TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE IRC SCRIPTS, IT'S NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINK! And my scripts are QUALITY, which I took lots of months making it, and could probably sacrifice some of my time studying! It is also 100 percent ADDON FREE!

Originally posted by trenzterra
IF ONLY MY PARENTS AGREE TO PAY FOR HOSTING!!!!! I TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE IRC SCRIPTS, IT'S NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINK! And my scripts are QUALITY, which I took lots of months making it, and could probably sacrifice some of my time studying! It is also 100 percent ADDON FREE!

Then you should study.... it is commendable that you use a lot of time making scripts... but if your parents won't sacrifice money for a host, which could be $30 a year then it is not worth it.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Then you should study.... it is commendable that you use a lot of time making scripts... but if your parents won't sacrifice money for a host, which could be $30 a year then it is not worth it.
They always thought the internet is "dangerous" and people can kidnap me,

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Hmm.... well tell them the world is a much more dangerous place then the internet.
ahh well if only I can convince them... They don't even know what is "web hosting".

Originally posted by trenzterra
Click the link in the sig... because I don't really like my current host..

heh dun like the current host yah .. ? u asked for 50mb space and 50mb sql space and domain hosting. i provided everything including shell access nd because i don wanna increase your space u dun't like your "current" host ? your forum doesn't take 10mb of space and u are asking for a space increase ? whatever .. now your account is gone :)

p/s : good luck with your new server then !

Originally posted by surfiez

heh dun like the current host yah .. ? u asked for 50mb space and 50mb sql space and domain hosting. i provided everything including shell access nd because i don wanna increase your space u dun't like your "current" host ? your forum doesn't take 10mb of space and u are asking for a space increase ? whatever .. now your account is gone :)

p/s : good luck with your new server then !

You Go!

:jump: ROTFLMAO

Back