• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone kind enough?

Yup.

I'll ICQ you tomorrow (if I see you on) I need to reinstall it on here, but am about to go to bed.

Domain hosting - yup.

anyone else? i only want people that are running servers... unless your paid host offers "unlimited" bandwidth and space if they claim.

i can host you, but maybe account creation can take some days.....
and also i can;t guarantee 100% uptime for ftp...
however i can guarantee 90%.
there will also be a file manager installed.
ok
but you'll have to wait some more days... as i am setting up my webserver ... and got some hardware issues.
I am currently trying to update my hardware, but about connection i have a 1.5 mbit business1 connection , i dont know why my isp named it business1. and upload 512 k.
The problem is that my hdd is only 4 GB. So i can give you only 80 MB. Maybe 100 mb if you need. If you want pm me with the information. Perl, php, mySQL is installed. Nothing more.
My connection can produce 90+ Gb/ day......

i feel more safe with a web server. is 512k enough for a server? what do you mean by 90+gb/day?
[add]do you use the same server for surfing the internet or no? would also be great if you could give me any of your online contacts to contact you easier...

512 k is upload yo! i think its more than enough for a small webserver. 1.5 mbit is download. i dont use the same connection to browse the internet, its a computer only kept for the server, however sometimes, i use to keep look at it and and check all the files in it.
by 90+ GB by day i meant that it produces more than 90 GB / day..
if you are not sure you can try yourself by looking at the connection speed. if you try by 512 that will also give you more than 40 GB / day.
check your pm for my msn id..
i dont want to reveale my email address.
:)

Originally posted by important
512 k is upload yo! i think its more than enough for a small webserver. 1.5 mbit is download. i dont use the same connection to browse the internet, its a computer only kept for the server, however sometimes, i use to keep look at it and and check all the files in it.
by 90+ GB by day i meant that it produces more than 90 GB / day..
if you are not sure you can try yourself by looking at the connection speed. if you try by 512 that will also give you more than 40 GB / day.
check your pm for my msn id..
i dont want to reveale my email address.
:)
so I have to contact you by MSN Messenger?
[add]my mail is trenzterra@hotmail.com i have added you to my contact!

i have pm you with my info important! my email is furrypandy@pacific.net.sg (i use usually) and trenzterra@hotmail.com (for msn messenger)

[add]do you have the space to increase space when i need it? by this i mean a meg or two and will be very very rare requests, because my site isn't too big.

[add2]do you have domain hosting? i need domain hosting...

Last edited:
Looks like maybe important can't host me... If anyone else can host me(now i need domain hosting), please PM me or reply to this thread...

man..
dont you realize that no one will give you hosting already? just go paid already! if you bought a domain, you can surely afford hosting too. geesh... some people want everything handed over to them on a silver platter....:rolleyes:

You are not being helpfull. :( I have noticed you around, and many of your posts are quite worthless. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't post at all. :devious2:

Originally posted by DeepList.com
You are not being helpfull. :( I have noticed you around, and many of your posts are quite worthless. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't post at all. :devious2:

Deeplist, I have to agree with him. Trenz, you will have to go paid... it is very difficult providing a lot now.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Deeplist, I have to agree with him. Trenz, you will have to go paid... it is very difficult providing a lot now.
As you know, I'm always trying my luck... Important can host me only if you help him with his router problem on that other thread.. My parent's won't buy my paid.. :(

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Paid hosting is also more reliable. You won't find anyone better really. These people who work at hosts are paid to give you a hosting service so they are obviously going to put in an effort to do that. Free hosts mess up because they don't get paid. I wouldn't constantly monitor someone's forum if I hosted it.

Back