• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone from Geekrack listening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugo, as I have been attempting contact without any return of communication what chance do you think another go would have.

Shequeita has been invited more than once and in more than one way to contact me with proposals for resolving to no avail.

Why didn't she do that instead of posting a 'you have to come to me' line. That's just about the most pathetic put it off till another day line yet in this.

I'm not being childish about it but I'm not repeating myself ad-infinitum in the hope I'll get fed up and go away.

Until such time as a fair proposal is made the previous course of action is going ahead. Host bailing on clients saying not our problem is getting too commonplace and needs culled.

I will ask you AGAIN to contact me so that we can get this handled for you. Hopefully i will hear from you soon in regards to this matter.
With all due respect, this thread was started 2 weeks ago due lack of communication on your part. Why now should decker have to jump through hoops to try and contact you *again* when this could have been resolved weeks ago?

Hell I agree with you mate, Hosts make a commitment to their clients - you and I both know that while this issue isn't necessarily as clear cut as that, your last post will at least have put the ball firmly in the other court ;) I wasn't aware that you had previously emailed Shequeita either.

With all due respect, this thread was started 2 weeks ago due lack of communication on your part. Why now should decker have to jump through hoops to try and contact you *again* when this could have been resolved weeks ago?

Thanks Jan - at least I know it's not me going mad! Unfortunately it does mean this is really happening.

Yep Hugo, contact methods tried;

1. Support Tickets
2. E-Mail
3. Live Chat - message relay
4. You - message relay

And as I've stated many times only IM I use (or will unless a life depends on it) is GTalk, so I'm sure Shequeita has a GMail address (I don't think anyone doesn't now) which means that even that avenue was open.

She does have contact details for me, as do some others that shouldn't now (evil dig for today). So I'm not jumping on (or falling for) the old put the client off by making them send more and more info and don't respond to any of it.

Day #26 - no point in even asking you to guess now - you probably have done already.

Thanks to 4 members in particular sites are back up and options are open, although still alot of work to do due due to data lost.
Thanks to members (in chronological order so no favourites :D )

Dan
Craig - MIA :p
SC-Daniel
impactgc

Hope I didn't miss anybody :) although Hugo of course for being the only communication method to Geekrack that actually worked, and everyone else who's been supportive, and :p to Justin for all the lip (just kidding mate).

Obviously not over yet although I would love to get back to my usual over complicated life, and only half the books finished so far, plots good though :D

Last edited:
:D Yep, It took ages to get the registrar sorted out as their support kept returning that I had to remove those 2 NS entries from all domains using them (about 200) before they could be changed.

That was a long and increadibly frustrating argument.

Finaly convinced them though, after I found one guy on support that actually knew how to do it - edit the flaming DNS entry :lol:

Last edited:
That's odd Decker...

I've never had to remove NS entries before editing the Hosts IP. We actually just setup a DNS cluster between all of our shared servers so that we can easily migrate accounts if needed without having to go through the trouble of making sure the customer updated their nameservers. When we switched to the cluster I had to change the IPs on the nameserver hosts and I didn't have a problem doing it.

Anyway, glad to see you got that sorted out :)

Glad you got sorted with the site etc Decker. Hope things go smoothly for you from here on. :)

Bloody due some :D

Day #27 - still no word, although "Last Activity: April 25th, 2008 19:57" so I'm assuming the thread has been read.

Dear diary - I managed to have a couple of hours off last night!

Glad to see you get the site online again Decker. I'm sure you're in line for some luck now ;)

Keep me informed eh ? :)

Hugo

EDIT:
April 25th, 2008 22:32 no hugo. go away

Yessir mr. anonymous :p .
Good luck again Rick

Last edited:
Glad to see you get the site online again Decker. I'm sure you're in line for some luck now ;)

Keep me informed eh ? :)

Hugo

Will do mate and thanks :), so much info comming out of the woodwork on this it's frightening.

EDIT:
April 25th, 2008 22:32 no hugo. go away

Yessir mr. anonymous :p .
Good luck again Rick

Er, nope, not me :p guess again pirate2

Day #28 - nowt from Geekrack, surprise. Lawyer going ahead and happy it's a no defense job, straightforward and easy. He's happy as his expenses to be added are mounting up, says he can't wait to get started on the other one and he gets a criminal damage suit thrown in locally. I'm his favourite client at the moment :)

If you need a witness let me know. All I require is a 5-star hotel and a tour of Scotland, all expenses paid by GR. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back