• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any CCS fans out there?

um..im just posting this to increase the replies on this page in to 100..nothign else:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I have a question.

Is Eriol supposed to be a good guy or a bad guy? He acts good, but in one episode, he looked sorta evil. How the heck did Eriol get here? And what's he trying to do here?

It only kept going because I wanted to know who Eriol was. Asking about him isn't worth another thread.

Yeah.
Hayama seems to be sorta away at the moment.

I expected this question to be answered in 30mins but it's a day and there's still no answer! :eek:

My reason for being away:

The HW from AP Euro, AP CS, and Nihongo is starting to pile up. I've been tending to it.

Maybe you should watch the entire season. Don't come to me for spoilers. I won't speak, but these sites will give you some background information: http://www.anipike.com/ccsakura.html

Not the movies, but the series. The movies are something else...but still tied to the series. :p

Back