• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any CCS fans out there?

Originally posted by Coolin
How do I get the unedited series?
I'm interested, the series looks really cool.

Oh ya... Some English subtitles would help.
:eek::eek: You.... you've grown fond of CCS?! :eek: What, you think Sakura's cute or something? ;)

Yeah. And I want Hentai pics of her. j/k ;)

Actually, I just like the humour they have in the episode I watched.

WTF? Humor in the dub? ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

You don't have to capitolize the "H" in "hentai" Coolin. ;)

Why is that everybody wants naked pics of that girl in Pokemon and CCS and Sailor Miniskirts and... etc?!!? They're just drawn pictures for heaven's sake!!! :eek:

Originally posted by LeX
You don't have to capitolize the "H" in "hentai" Coolin. ;)

Why is that everybody wants naked pics of that girl in Pokemon and CCS and Sailor Miniskirts and... etc?!!? They're just drawn pictures for heaven's sake!!! :eek:

Yeah, just go wank at pics of real women. :p

Yeah, because you've never been with a real woman, you'd go run away and start wanking :p

j/k :D

:eek::(:cry2: Mental image :cry2::(:eek:!! I can stand the lame anime talk, but I'd rather not hear about all of your masturbation habbits.

Let's get back on topic.

Why do Morpheus downloads seem to download so slow?
And why do anime fans have crap connections?

That's close enough to the topic for me ;)

Back