• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any CCS fans out there?

Originally posted by Coolin

And why do anime fans have crap connections?

Because everyone's trying to get the same thing and they slow down the provider's connection. I know a lot of anime fans that have T1 or faster.

Coming September 11th or so, I'll be scheduled to come in from 6:50 AM EST to 7:50 AM EST...then I have to go to class. :p

Originally posted by Hayama-kun

Because everyone's trying to get the same thing and they slow down the provider's connection. I know a lot of anime fans that have T1 or faster.
Why don't more anime fans get T1 connections. Or Dual DS-3 connections and some OC-255 connections like c|net Download.com and ZDNet Hotfiles? ;)

Is not! Even I know that. Anime is a special kind of cartoons. Especially wimpy. :p

No, the definition of anime is cartoon. We're just interpreting it differently. Disney cartoons are anime. Warner Brothers cartoons are anime.

Come on. When you say you like "anime" you aren't referring to Donald Duck. ;)

Originally posted by meow
Come on. When you say you like "anime" you aren't referring to Donald Duck. ;)

True, but the real definition of anime is cartoon i.e. Donald Duck whoever the hell he is :rolleyes:, the definition of "anime" is stuff like Card Captor Sakura and Trigun.

Yeah yeah. And the real definition of "gay" is "merry". :p
I have to tell you I had a dog named Gay once. The word didn't have that implementation yet. Not here anyway. Goood name on a dog. :D

Originally posted by meow
Yeah yeah. And the real definition of "gay" is "merry". :p
I have to tell you I had a dog named Gay once. The word didn't have that implementation yet. Not here anyway. Goood name on a dog. :D

Weeps? :confused: :D j/k

No, not weeps. It was a little spaniel. Was no fun calling for him after a couple of years. "GAAAAAY!!! Come here you hear!

Back