• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

androidvps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, his VPS is live and ready to go. Login info has been sent to him. The clock is ticking. Good luck.

However Deeplist, if he runs out of time it's not impossible I might float him a month at $20, so that he doesn't have such a "Poe's Pendulum". Hell, I'm the slowest dev out there - I just spell better. :)

However Deeplist, if he runs out of time it's not impossible I might float him a month at $20, so that he doesn't have such a "Poe's Pendulum". Hell, I'm the slowest dev out there - I just spell better. :)

I understand. That's why this thread was split so his project can be discussed openly. I think 2.5 weeks is NOT enough time to develop a product by any means, that is why I said he has 2.5 weeks to prove positive growth in the project to my satisfaction, as well as taking the community's input into consideration.

Here's his chance to prove himself once and for all. mtwiscool, you have the tools at your disposal, so use them as you say you know how. No excuses at this point.

I understand. That's why this thread was split so his project can be discussed openly. I think 2.5 weeks is NOT enough time to develop a product by any means, that is why I said he has 2.5 weeks to prove positive growth in the project to my satisfaction, as well as taking the community's input into consideration.

Here's his chance to prove himself once and for all. mtwiscool, you have the tools at your disposal, so use them as you say you know how. No excuses at this point.
i know

And I say as well, there's a real chance I'll float you a second month Mtw, so even if you get the willies for a week, now it's "just a week" and shouldn't send you into a panic. I think you need to spend a good two days really relaxing a bit now that you have some resources on your side, so you can pick your best project and nail that first. I think you were saying the youclone thing was closest to being done.

I think you're a good kid, so I am trying to call off the hounds a bit so you can breathe.

You've been logged into SSH for the last couple of hours screwing around. You've also restarted it about 3 times already yourself.

Trying to install vnc
looking up how to has I don't know how to do it I not good liunk only at windows
i may have to hack back into the vps

Trying to install vnc
looking up how to has I don't know how to do it I not good liunk only at windows
i may have to hack back into the vps

You've already fubar'd it up. Your attempt to install vnc failed miserably and it's extremely misconfigured. You've also ----ed up the filesystem.
I knew this would happen, so I took a snapshot of the machine's hard disk immediately before I provided you with the login details. I've restored it. Strike one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back