• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Am looking for host

dendens

due to statichosts downtime I need the following

200MB webspace
5 GB a year bandwith
fantastico
phpbb
brilliant uptime
well established
preferably based in UK/Ireland

Let me know by posting your offers here thanks

Denis

Hello,

RealPhpHosting.Com can offer you a choice of three hosting solutions, which can be viewed by going to http://www.realphphosting.com/plans.html
Custom plans are also available upon request by emailing danethical @ gmail.com

Although our servers are based in San Jose, California, we are actually based in southern Ireland, which would be a good advantage as far as support goes, presuming you are based in either the UK or Ireland. Our servers, Pentium 4 Intel with Linux Platforms, carry a Guaranteed 99.9% uptime. In June and July we have had a 100% Uptime.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email: danethical @ gmail.com I would be delighted to assist you in any way possible.

dendens said:
its more than I need, I am prepared to pay £25 ono ...

Do you offer support via msn?

Hello Denis,

I can certainly provide you with a custom plan of what you need at a reasonable price.
I do not use MSN or other messangers. However, our average email response is just 15 minutes. I also provide call-back phone support to Irish and UK clients.

Please email me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Dan

You really meant 5GB of bandwidth a year? If that's the case you might want to contact different webhosts and request some sort of custom plan considering you need approx. 500MB of bandwidth per month.

Hello dendens,
We can offer you much more than you requested for much cheaper than your budget. Our plans start at just $4.95 Monthly for 4,000 MB Space and 40 GB of Monthly Transfer. To view the rest of our available plans, please visit our site. I would also like to add that all of our plans come with cPanel 10 and Fantastico. It says we have a free plan but I would not use that as we are selling our forum along with all free hostees in a month or two.

I hope you consider our offer!

Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

http://ww-hosting.com

Last edited:
We can offer you
200 MB space
500 MB bandwidth per month
PHP
MYSQL
CPanel with Fantasico
and much more
for $1.50 per month
We are based in the UK and have over 99% uptime. We do offer support through MSN. If you have questions, or are interested, please PM me or contact me via MSN @ Ken@Cyberkit.biz . Our paid hosting site is currently down for redesign.

hi there kanookies-chat.net can offer you the following

Paid Hosting Gold

Price:$3aud a month $30aud a year save on 2 months
Space:200mb
Bandwidth:2gb monthly bandwidth
Free Trial:Yes
Features:
20 Ftp Accounts
30 Email Accounts
30 Email Lists
15 SQL Databases
15 Sub Domains
15 Parked Domains
15 Addon Domains
Cgi Access
Frontpage Extentions
Cpanel
Fantastico

pm me or add me to msn or yahoo to apply

Msn: kanookie@kanookies-chat.net
Yahoo: kanookie_69

Hi,

I can offer you 250mb space 5gb bandwidth for $3/mo or $30/yr. Or if you would like to go smaller, I can offer you 200mb space 1gb bandwidth (monthly) for $2/mo or $20/yr. You can view our website at www.optikhosting.com. If you would like to order the first package I mentioned you can do so through our site, if you would like the second plan please PM me as this is a custom package.

Regards,
Ron Johnson

MSN: cyberoptik@gmail.com

hi there dendens,

we can offer you the following for $4.37/mo:
250MB disk space
1GB bandwidth/mo
365/24/7 email support. avg resolution time 30mins.
we also provide phone support.

we're also sponsoring a contest at the moment which gives you a FREE domain and the chance to win a Sony PSP. the plans that are eligible for this contest are our "Standard" and "Extra" plans. pls visit our site or PM me for more info.

PS. our company has been up and running for 2 years now.

I can offer you all your required for $15/year. We have servers based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada- Huston, Texas, U.S.A and California, U.S.A. We use cPanel with unlimited features. We can offer support via MSN or our live support module/support tickets. MSN utcrazy@hotmail.com or visit www.nextboxhosting.com for details.

Edit: I see you found a host, anyone else interested, contact me.

Back