• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ahplace.com

It's down because OY got tired of the people he trusted hacking the host site and screwing everyone's accounts up.

I used their services for eight months with almost no problems and was totally satisfied with them. I'm just sorry to see them go.

It's down because OY got tired of the people he trusted hacking the host site and screwing everyone's accounts up.

I used their services for eight months with almost no problems and was totally satisfied with them. I'm just sorry to see them go.
Ah Ha! So it was Ahplace you were talking about previously! :idea:

As I said before, he shouldn't give up on hosting and we can do a lot to
help him make changes so that his servers are never hacked again and we
will be glad to give him a big hand if he wants to give hosting another shot.

To everyone else, we have been hosting for a great many years before
Ahplace and will continue to be hosting for a long time after they are
long gone and much of their plan details while they were around was
very obviously structured to mimic our plans. If any of you are left
without a host now, you should lookup Cybertoad Networks.

This Is Stupid!

THIS IS STUPID!
Its okay for them to close but OY should have inform us through email before!!!!!!!! Now I lost everything!!!!!! It took me MONTHS to built the site you now! I was about to show my website to the world when AHPlace closed! I HAVE TO REBUILT MY SITE AGAIN!!! Can I have OY's email? Please PM me OY's email!

Last edited:
same here...

THIS IS STUPID!
Its okay for them to close but OY should have inform us through email before!!!!!!!! Now I lost everything!!!!!! It took me MONTHS to built the site you now! I was about to show my website to the world when AHPlace closed! I HAVE TO REBUILT MY SITE AGAIN!!! Can I have OY's email? Please PM me OY's email!

yea u r rite..
unlucky me too!!
spend almost 3 weeks & many days of sleepless nights tweaking my site CMS, adding contents, customised the graphics etc...
& when i'm ready to officially open my site...
EKKKK..AhPlace is closing down....
Just able to backup my files..but mysql data was all gone..

well OY no more has those servers
bliss filesystem crashed
i contacted him but he said nothing is LeFt

Back