• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ahplace.com

As a free hosting company, Ahplace is quite responsible for their members.

The main problem is their server in difficulty for several times.

I really appreciate their services and hope they can improve their skills in managing "Hardware".

We are very sorry for the latest accident, where one of our admin has betrayed the trust given to him and hack our server in return. This has cause the whole server data to be missing. After this incident, we have increase our awareness to prevent such incident for ever happening again.

woh!!!
this host seems to be a very good one as i read in here!!!
I went to the website and see that 10 Posts needed for the small (but huge) plan!

Is it 10 posts per month?
Do they also host sites that r not in english?

:)

*My first post this one so hello my friends :)

Hi, I'm zameera. I have an account with AHPlace (sparkledreams.net) using the Cube plan. I've posted more than 100 posts at your forums and really want my account to be upgraded to Blitz. I've created a ticket about it at your support but I got no response. I've been waiting for 3 DAYS but still no response. I tried to PM the admins, but I got no replies either. Today, I discovered that my account at the forum got suspended
Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Sep 9 2009, 06:19 AM.
What did I do? I didn't do someting bad, didn't I? Why did I got suspended? My username there is Zameera. I need fast response about this. (And also I need my account to be upgraded to Blitz ASAP because I've been posting alot to get that)

Thanks HEAPS,
Zameera

Sorry, i don't think you got suspended, it is long because there are over 100 tickets coming in so please bear with it till we clear it all. All administrators are not paid to do these work, we volunteered to do it in our free time so please bear with it, we will try out best.

*You have 2 forums account right? From what i see, your IP address is used in 2 account, it can lead you to suspension if you use both account to request for a free hosting account.

Last edited:
Sorry, i don't think you got suspended, it is long because there are over 100 tickets coming in so please bear with it till we clear it all. All administrators are not paid to do these work, we volunteered to do it in our free time so please bear with it, we will try out best.

yes, it is! My AHPlace forum account got suspended. Are you one of the admin? If yes, why do I got suspended? I don't have 2 forums account. Its just that my sister share the same IP address with me. And she has an account there too. I'm not lying!

Last edited:
Ok, but from what i know, your not banned on the forums.

I just checked your username, you are still in the member group.

Ok, but from what i know, your not banned on the forums.

I just checked your username, you are still in the member group.

But the suspension will end on Sep 9 2009. Are you kidding me?! 2009?! But I know you can do something about this. Can you?

Problem i can't, 1 more reason is because of your spam count, you will need to ask .TrihornX. about this, he suspended you, email him at "admin@slashnow.com". I can't remove the suspend because i don't really know what happened.

Hello tw1991!

I have some questions about your host, i guess you can help me..???

In the site it say 10 posts for Liquid.
I have to make 10 posts a week or every month?

then after i make these posts for how long time the account will be active?
for a year? for ever? until ill stop posting?

And about the sites language? should be all in English? I want to host 5-6 very small sites (less than 100mb all of them) but only the 2 are in English. :-/
This will be a problem???

Currently, you just need 10 post to get hosting forever since the post to host system was partly removed but we still hope all members will be active in the forums. :D

i

i hate ahplace :angel:
they suspended my account they saying that i have nulled script but i know that i dont. i asked to unsuspend it but they not answer me i was ready to erase all the script but they not answer me:cry2:

cool!!! this is very good!!!
Not because i will not need to post every month week or i dont know.
It is good cause of no stress :)
you know, if you have always in mind that if you dont post in time you will lose your account then you getting nuts. Else there is freedom and a family feeling. The members will say (and feel it), look what the admin did for us!!! we must give support back! Im sure that the members will be more active now :)

Ok there are many ppl who dont respect at all, just ignore them.

Some or many posts (doesn't matter) in the forum, some clicks on hosts adds and a small donation (even half or 1 dollar) is a must.
This will make good to the host and the host will be always active and reable. You will have the dollar back x 100.

I learned about freewebspace.net 2 days ago!
I read many topics to take an idea and then i registered.
I saw lot of host requests from people who dont respect and dont know what thanks mean.
these ppl dont worth having these services ...

i hate ahplace :angel:
they suspended my account they saying that i have nulled script but i know that i dont. i asked to unsuspend it but they not answer me i was ready to erase all the script but they not answer me:cry2:

Hi, could I have your website url? I will check it up for you.

Back