• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ahplace.com

i hate ahplace :angel:
they suspended my account they saying that i have nulled script but i know that i dont. i asked to unsuspend it but they not answer me i was ready to erase all the script but they not answer me:cry2:

They suspended my forum account for no reason!!! They said I created multiple hosting accounts. NO I DIDN'T!!!! Is this service for 1 account per household or 1 account per person?? :confused4 Because they suspended my forum account because my sister have an account there too. She shares IP address with me so she suppose to have same IP address as mine!! What can I do? I already made more than 100 posts just to get upgraded to Blitz but I never got upgraded because they ignored my upgrade request..... I just wasted alot of time posting 102 posts in the forums but my hosting account never got upgraded and I don't know why. Then they suspended me for NOTHING!!! How unlucky??

Last edited:
Does ahplace offer free resseler as before?
* 10GB Space
* 100GB Transfer
* WHM
* 5 accounts
* 100 Posts
* No Ads
This means that i can just host 5 people if i get this plan?

Well I am using Ahspace! I like the free plans given and have taken the cubed one up. Thanks Ahspace! Just wondering that there seems to be quite some downtime, I seem to lose a fraction of my hits on downtime, quite worried that this will give a bad image to visitors, wondering if Ahspace could improve the servers. Thanks for the service.

ok
i agree now ahplace is for sale
but when i contacted OY he said he is selling coz he is paying around 1k monthly to manage the site
but he said sometimes he wont
ahplace has been accepted by adsense ahgain and monthly before they generated $1k-$800 from it
he did mention he will change decision anytime
anyway i say forever ahplace has to be managed by OY he is the best person to manage ahplace he is responsible for the members
btw the server on which the forums and main site are got hacked again
but not mirage and bliss
btw bliss is under work
they are doing illegal files hunt

well not one server
the main site
the servers are diff
and abt the post he did mention sometimes he wont sell

Ahplace is down again? I'm worried that my website is gone and all my files are gone! I think they should've email all their hostees that they're going to sell their website so their hostees can backup all their files and transfer it to the other host!!!! Now I have to rebuilt my site! :doh!:

lol

lol
ho and read the ahplace forum
OY is closing ahplace due to ibnusads trouble
the cpanel is the loop hole
so OY is starting quotaless ad supported hosted which uses layered panel!
so whynot close this thread?
i hate ibnusad
he is a IdIoT

Back