• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ad Free phpBB hosting

link92

This comes with:
  • Unmetered space
  • Unmetered bandwidth
  • PHP 4.3.3
  • MySQL 4.0.18-Standard
  • Linux
  • FTP access
  • phpMyAdmin built into the phpBB control panel (only took me 30 min to work out how to do that ;))
  • Free email account (currently POP3, IMAP and SMTP only, webmail will come later this week when I get home from a short holiday.
  • No Ads (you can link to us if you want)

[edit]Our URL is http://phpbbhost.uni.cc (please wait upto 24 hours for the domain to delegate ;))[/edit]

Last edited:
link92 said:
Email me at geoffers@geoffers.uni.cc and include the following:

Only do this until the domain delegates. Also, I won't be able to get many accounts set up till Friday, because I'm going away.

Forgive me but it seems sorta pointless for them to tell you their email address while they are emailing you.... But whatever works i guess.

DarkBlood said:
How much space does your server/home computer have (if you're using your home computer as a server)?
if you're going to have a go at people like that, make sure you have the facts before doing it and not taking a stab in the dark. eg. if you try to go to the site and it has the uni.cc "servers are offline" crap, then go for it. don't have a go at someone then say at the end "if you are using your home computer"

Take a look at #1 in my sig, i knew the story the whole time which is why i could be a complete ------- ;)

phuckedup said:
if you're going to have a go at people like that, make sure you have the facts before doing it and not taking a stab in the dark. eg. if you try to go to the site and it has the uni.cc "servers are offline" crap, then go for it. don't have a go at someone then say at the end "if you are using your home computer"

Take a look at #1 in my sig, i knew the story the whole time which is why i could be a complete ------- ;)
Now THAT'S what i call quality support humor! XD wish I could be like that, but on the otherhand... people wouldn't like me much at all. :p

why do you think my rep is disabled? ;) i had a flood of bad reps, so i disabled it and now it's disabled people want to good rep me but i dont think it works :(

Back