• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

About crazytechnology ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 KB/Sec is slow, because my line can easily get up to 900 KB/Sec ( optimum online ). Every other host has. Anyways not that i "really" care. Just helping this person choose.

Originally posted by X-Istence
80 KB/Sec is slow, because my line can easily get up to 900 KB/Sec ( optimum online ). Every other host has. Anyways not that i "really" care. Just helping this person choose. [/QUOTE}

I think you're full of yourself! 900kb? Where's the proof at? NO one can get that speed unless you have money to burn or you've hacked your broadband. Even if you did have that fast of speed, I wouldn't be your customer because you look to be someone that is a jerk and is a TWO FACE. It's all about customer satisfaction and the way you treat them. 900kb/sec, I wonder how many times you crash a month.. :p

Originally posted by X-Istence
My friend is really happy with the service from northwindwebhost, and it is really reliable.

I am personally hosted by http://empirehosting.org/

Check out the plans, they might suit you, eventhough they might be pricy, they sure are worth their money.

Are you a client or a referral?? Stop trying to take away potential customers from good hosts like Crazy Tech. The host you're at is over priced and probably has big headed jerks..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back