• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

About crazytechnology ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prices and specs looks really impressive but I have never heard of them before this.

Thanks for the tip though. :)

Danzig

I have nothing against CrazyTech and the owner is friendly.

I also do not doubt CrazyTech's server admins but just because the owner is friendly doesn't mean they know what they are doing.

Again, its not towards CrazyTech, its just the last post stated concerned me a bit.

The crazytechnology has something to do with ev1.net and rackshack, or they sell space paid from them???

NorthWind Hosting Solutions...who is on your upstream... :rolleyes:

NorthWind...dont you have any Opening Special coming?

Last edited:
Our servers are with Rackshack yes, which is what you will find quite often in the industry, most hosts do not own their own dc as they either colocate or purchase services from a large dc. However most of the hosts that I named in the other post have their own datacenters.

Give our IP so I can ping you and test speed from scandinavia, it's important :D

When is your service founded, year...I guess 2003 in biginning of year?

Due to our firewall configuration pings are not allowed, sorry. I can upload a test file if you would like.

Crazy Technology was founded January of 2003 correct, under the domain name Crazytech.net however we recently moved to CrazyTechnology.com.

CrazyTech is a great host. They've been the best so far support and service wise that I have used. I highly recommend them! I'm not posting here just to help advertise him. I post over at WebHostingTalk.com under the name MartialArts.

They stand behind what they say on their website, so thatmakes me a happy customer.. :)

Read what messages my I ask? Our solutions have been fixed within hours in most cases and quite often less, unless of course it involves our free/sponsored customers in which we do not offer tech support.

Well we have recently added a server in the NAC Datacenter and most of the information listed on our website network applies to that dc.

Last edited:
Originally posted by ClyderMan
You are hosted there, of course :D

I was read some messages and all wasn't so positive, error fix was mostly mailing to user about fixing this and that and toke many days? This not imperessing very much?

What are you saying man?? :confused: The BAD posts you're reading that I've put on WHT is about 2for1 host. You really need to look over at what you're doing before you post, I said nothing bad about CrazyTech because they haven't given me any reasons to say anything negative about them.

Originally posted by ClyderMan
Go and seek by your self with name of your service in webhost talk or whatever the name is, I didn't dear to link it here.

I'm foreign too, but geezus, lets get our english right.

I made a mistake and appologize for it, my english is not good ebought so shit happen sometime. I deleted the wrong claims.

Sorry :eek:

Hey dont worry about it, nobody is perfect. If you aren't happy with what we have to offer there are plenty of hosts around and I'll be happy to help you find the right one ;)

NorthWind Hosting Solutions...who is on your upstream...

Our servers right now are located in the NAC datacenter. Just a 30 min drive from our office in NY

We have a current special at 20% off on all plans which is only good for the first month.

Can you explain more about 20% off and only good first month, how it works..?

Originally posted by northwind
NorthWind Hosting Solutions...who is on your upstream...

Our servers right now are located in the NAC datacenter. Just a 30 min drive from our office in NY

We have a current special at 20% off on all plans which is only good for the first month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back