• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

About crazytechnology ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload the test thing/file...

And a question, when you seems to be very young service, how long have you plan to stay hosting....this is the normal thing a costumer always is afraid of...that host close down in middle of hosting :cool:

Originally posted by D MaN
Hey dont worry about it, nobody is perfect. If you aren't happy with what we have to offer there are plenty of hosts around and I'll be happy to help you find the right one ;)

Well, you requested a test file to download so I gave you one. This is just a test file to check the speed of my server for you. Then just delete the file.

Only download test? No ping test ?

Originally posted by D MaN
Well, you requested a test file to download so I gave you one. This is just a test file to check the speed of my server for you. Then just delete the file.

As I stated earlier you cannot ping the server because of our firewall configuration for security reasons. Therefore, I offered the test download file for you to check our speed which you said you wanted to so I posted it.

i hit a averaged a 175kB down. That is extremely low for me so I would assume that is the fastest they can pull of (To Canada anyway).

I got around 80kb per sec, which is pretty good. I am located in Sweden (that's in europe for U americans;) ), I guess that the crazy server is located somewhere in the US and in my opinion 80kb is a good download speed.

D Man, I might be changing servers after the summer so I will be watching you. ;)

Cheers

Danzig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back