• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A Gift To Blank Verse

Blank Verse said:
Bruce, that's certainly the understatement of the year :p
I try.

Oh, and in regards to Gretzky's daughter, I don't even know what she looks like. I just through a number out there, since 16 is legal here, and in many places.

minor, eh? well I've got a van and some candy ;)

miller, you really tempted me with that first statement of yours. :devious2 but I'm going to be honest here and say my intentions are nothing but pure and innocent. As for the rest of you... for shame. :(

THe missus however... I'll show her the meaning of "The Great One." Worst case scenario... Wayne will have himself an even hotter daughter :D

we're past awful now.

Last edited:
ok, after reading my posts I feel as if some sort of sacrilege has taken place.

Sorry O great one. :(

and you're darn right about the van. If it's rockin' my hydraulics are working.

Last edited:
Can I please borrow some of your candy and your van for an afternoon. Say between like 3pm and 4pm? Preferably a week day, and I'll stay in a school zone.. So I won't be speeding.

sure, just don't stain the shag carpet :)

Since we're on the topic of violating young but hot celebrities I'll take this opprotunity to say that I give Charlotte Church the official Yard O Beef award.

Why?

"Once I'm out, I'll have about 10 double vodkas. Then I'm pretty much KO'ed. But if I'm in London, the club owners give me loads of bottles of free champagne. I hate champagne. I still drink it though."

A girl after my own heart. She drinks AND tells fish stories.

The only time I drink is to get pissed and dance like a crazy woman."

You can borrow the van all week, bozely. I'm off to Wales, and not for sheep.

Charlotte is usually pictured out with a group of girlfriends but said she also goes on the town with her mum and auntie because they are also "party animals".

hell, keep it all week. I'm going MILFing.

On the rumor of a topless picture being sent via mobile:

"I would've preferred it if the real photo had got out - at least I've got a decent pair."

I shouldn't have to footnote that.

source: (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=353064&in_page_id=1773)

Last edited:
Back