• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500mb space 10 gig band no ads or forum posts!

needlehost said:
wrong, turns out it wasnt the script install guy, the timeings don't fit, and his support desk dosn't get reply emails.
I thought it was that guy, until recently, I cannot see any way the guy hacked us, UNLESS either we got hacked, or the guy had his email hacked.
This was no crack o jack, it was a proffesional script installer, i don't ---- around with your accounts guys.
In any event, whether it was the install guy or not, after losing all my vital information like that, I just don't feel comfortable being hosted there. The downtime is one thing, as every host has downtime, but to lose all site files like that is another. I hope that you'll understand why I won't be having my site hosted there again.;)

You could of had a backup, since you had to download it onto your 200GB HD to upload it to catch-free.

I think your mostly not going back because you didn't have a backup.

Them(or the guys email) being hacked does not mean for me that I will never go back there again. The dispicable person who DID hack it, now thats who I have hate for.I would also hate myself, not the host, that I didn't have a backup(which I do:rolleyes2 ).

Thing is, once I moved it, I didn't save it locally. I planned to do a backup within a few days, after verifying that the move had gone ok. Apparently, I should have the very next day, but how was I to know that? My decision to not go back to them has nothing to do with my not having a backup, but rather that if this happened once, I'm not willing to have it happen twice (at least not with the same host). If people can't understand the logic in that, then I guess your site materials aren't as valuable to you as mine are to me.;)

Last edited:
can i get a account with ya pleeeeeeeeease :)

Ok here is the info you require

Username: desiboy
subdomain:desiboyz

Regards,
Sukhdeep

sukhdeepsinghkohl said:
can i get a account with ya pleeeeeeeeease :)

Ok here is the info you require

Username: desiboy
subdomain:desiboyz

Regards,
Sukhdeep

ooh man! do you see what's goin' on?
please wait a moment until the admin of catch-free (needlehost) post an information about the opening of hosting application.

I can't signup,Please help

The system clew:Your IP 211.162.173.120 was listed in the china.iict.net blacklist database!

I have a site: www.vvinn.com , content size exceed 100M now,I wish find a bigger host. May you help me? Thanks

Hey needle I sent you an email. Is there something going on with the site? I can't log in with cPanel, I cant FTP now, and I cant see my board now. It all happened over night so idk what is going on.

needlehost said:
Due to unexpected popularity we will have to slow down the number of applications we get until the ad revenue catches up, we got 25 requests in 2 days, with about 50 cents in ad clicks, not financhally viable.
Were NOT CLOSING, just waiting for the ad revenue to get to $5, if you've already applied for hosting, you will get it, but please no more applications until i say so.

are you telling us to click your ads?
you should make it post to host to get tons of $ :beer:

Back