• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500mb space 10 gig band no ads or forum posts!

I created an account, but what is the tempory address until the DNS information registers. The IP for your server is 207.218.250.92 so is it http://207.218.250.92/~domain or what?

Also how long will this service be around? Because my site myOpenSpace.net needs reliability.

Thank you.

Your welcome:D I'm sorry for the disturbance.
Were up:D
Under 2 weeks old and over 650 members!

Last edited by a moderator:
what's happening on the site???

catch-free.com can't be opened!
as a result, my site that is hosted there is also down, can't be opened!!!

please put some information about your server status here...

thanks alot.

FTP server is up, nameservers are down, which means that the catch-free domain and others are also down.
Sorry, were getting to the final stages of our host sorting us out, this should be the last one!

Ok, thanks for posting needlehost! :)

Edit: Everything seems to be working again!

Last edited:
99.99% uptime.
downtime is terrible. many outages. Especially yesterday with more than 24 hours of downtime, and now 700 acoounts where deleted with NO backup.. i've been with them and i'm not really satisfied... i'm sorry about this negative comments, but it really affects many people..

My recorder uptime is around 76%... A no-no...

cyberdog said:
downtime is terrible. many outages. Especially yesterday with more than 24 hours of downtime, and now 700 acoounts where deleted with NO backup.. i've been with them and i'm not really satisfied... i'm sorry about this negative comments, but it really affects many people..

My recorder uptime is around 76%... A no-no...
Is there any proof to them being hacked?

They are hacked? Theres been so much problems, are you guys sure this is a good host? I mean if they had limited problems, then I would be falling for them..

needlehost said that he is in progress on moving the server.
but, why it takes more than 48 hours??

my site hosted there still down...
maybe i have to change my nameserver and choose another better host outside there....

Back