• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100mbit/uncapped best offers please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I can offer you:

France Unmetred Box
100mbit Unmetred
160gig hard disk
1024mb DDR2 Ram
VIA C7 2Ghz

$130 Per Month

Dont offer 69$ servers for 130$

Thank you

Right, he said uncapped NOT unmetered. Those are two completely different things. An uncapped 100Mbit line means that a host can't actually cap him at 50Mbps on that line, so the offers above, like mine, are saying the line is uncapped, but you can only use up to, say 2000GB on the line. Or in other words, he could gets speeds up to 100Mbps (so we aren't capping him) but he can really only use 2000GB of bandwidth per month. Unmetered would mean that he wants ALL of what the 100Mbps line can offer, bandwidth AND speed, though you could still technically cap him at only 50Mbps. See the difference? At least that's how I see it. I still doubt he really meant unmetered anyway based on his other specs, as that's a hell of a lot of bandwidth and a hell of a lot of money (I know with Jewlzk an true 100Mbps unmetered line is $1500). That's just my 2 cents though. Maybe I'm wrong... :)

thats the worst excuess iv ever read
You make all shared unmeterd companys look bad..
Uncapped Unmeterd mean the same thing really
=====================================================

Iv looked through this whole thread

theres 3 people reselling other companys servers at higher prices theres some offering bandwdith limits the only one iv seen that fits the offer is hosting-shack's,

Id be very care full who you go through if you decide to pick one of these hosts

Last edited:
Pentium 2.8Ghz
512MB RAM
100MBPS Port Unmetered backbone by gigabit ports to the internet
Here are upstream providers:

AS174 COGENT Cogent/PSI
AS22822 LLNW - Limelight Networks, Inc.
AS3561 SAVVIS - Savvis
AS3491 BTN-ASN - Beyond The Network America, Inc.
AS4323 TWTC - Time Warner Telecom, Inc.

Monthly: $899 a month
Setup: None

Please contact me directly for this special deal: avo@serverpacket.com

He doesn't. He's reselling 60 bucks servers at 130 bucks from a bad company with a bad reputation and an even worst provider

Bassically I'm currently running serveral game servers and we're looking to expand even more now however... I'm looking for "kill two birds with one stone" solution... right now I'm hosted with serveral different companies paying random prices and want to compare the price of all that with a basic 100mbit/uncapped Dedicated (or something with root,non shared access). I'm not the words greatest with the understanding of what 'VPS', 'VDS', 'Dedicated Servers' and 'Managed Servers' are.... but I'm looking for something where I can install pretty much whatever game server or website I want... (which doesn't break the law of course) without the worrying about running out of bandwidth (like some of my current hosts)

Basic requrements:

- I would need atleast 512mb ram
- 2gig CPU (or higher)
- Diskspace can be anything about 20gig (might not even need this much, perhaps 10gig with the option to upgrade at a later date)
- Full root access (With the ability to install whatever I want providing it doesn't break the law or your terms of use etc)
- 100mbit/uncapped port/line.

Best offers please...
-

I can get you a p4 2.4 GHZ
1GB ram
80GB HD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Complete ROOT access
$94.99 / month

EDIT: To the person who left me a negative rep saying "Yuck, Overseller". Get your facts straight before attacking me because I do not oversell. Don't be jaleous because you will never be able to match that price.

Last edited:
And he's reselling the servers from www.bestofdata.com which would cost only $60 if you order directly from them.

are u the most R person ever....

I was resseling these servers but not from that site plu if u look they dont offer: 2x 160gb hard disk (Combined 300gb) ....

so dnt call me a scammer whoever did.... i wanted to try reseling servers from dedihostplus to try and see how it is to be a reseller....

LOL and if u see thats not over 60 bucks of profit to the noobs above....

and one more thing.... when I found out its soo bad I stopped it.... It wa my first time reslling something... so you cant blame me for that ....

just posted this because iam not a scammer.... to all the stupid ppl who say that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back