• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100mbit/uncapped best offers please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderson2005

Bassically I'm currently running serveral game servers and we're looking to expand even more now however... I'm looking for "kill two birds with one stone" solution... right now I'm hosted with serveral different companies paying random prices and want to compare the price of all that with a basic 100mbit/uncapped Dedicated (or something with root,non shared access). I'm not the words greatest with the understanding of what 'VPS', 'VDS', 'Dedicated Servers' and 'Managed Servers' are.... but I'm looking for something where I can install pretty much whatever game server or website I want... (which doesn't break the law of course) without the worrying about running out of bandwidth (like some of my current hosts)

Basic requrements:

- I would need atleast 512mb ram
- 2gig CPU (or higher)
- Diskspace can be anything about 20gig (might not even need this much, perhaps 10gig with the option to upgrade at a later date)
- Full root access (With the ability to install whatever I want providing it doesn't break the law or your terms of use etc)
- 100mbit/uncapped port/line.

Best offers please...
-

Have a look at our newest Sales

Server #1
AMD Sempron 2400
1GB RAM
80GB HDD
100Mbit port - full duplex
Unmetered transfer
setup time - within 8 hours

FREE SETUP - $140/month

Server #2
AMD64 Sempron 3100 (64bit capable)
1GB RAM
200GB HDD
Unmetered transfer
setup time - within 3 days

FREE SETUP - $189/month

We can offer the following

Dual Core P4 2.8Ghz
1GB RAM
80Gb HDD
100Mbit 1:1 Unmetered (not oversold and you get 100Mbit all the time)

$1200/mo

If interested please email sales@a2b2.com

Rus

Dedicated Plan for You

Our Dedicated Plan for you with FREE SETUP
Processors - Intel Celeron 2.4
Memory - 512MB
Hard Disk - 80GB
Bandwidth - 1000GB/mo
Support - Managed
Price - $199/mo

Server Configuration: RHE - CP/MAIL/DNS/MYSQL/WEB

Server Comes With:
50 H-Sphere Licenses
7 IPs
24/7 Support
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Rapid Remote Reboot
Fire Slayer
Tippin Point
Juniper Firewall
14 Gigabit Ethernet Link for 6 Separate Backbone Providers
Vulnerability Scanner
Ping Request / Server Status
Urchin 5 300 User License

Ourinternet.us Dedicated Plans

Intel Pentium 4 3.0
2GB DDR RAM
250GB SATA Storage
Dedicated Unmetered 100mbps Connection

$999.99/month

- Please contact me to order, we have sold only a few of these and they are not on our site.

People hes asking for the following:

THATS NOT 1TB NOR 2TB thats 33TB transfer he wants 100mbit port on an dedicated 100mbit line.

Please keep offers on what the client askes for

THATS NOT 1TB NOR 2TB thats 33TB transfer he wants 100mbit port on an dedicated 100mbit line.

That includes you Midwest. Your servers are not DEDICATED unmetered, they are shared unmetered. Which in all rights mind, is a simple scam.

Midwest said:
Have a look at our newest Sales

Server #1
AMD Sempron 2400
1GB RAM
80GB HDD
Unmetered transfer
setup time - within 8 hours

FREE SETUP - $140/month

Server #2
AMD64 Sempron 3100 (64bit capable)
1GB RAM
200GB HDD
Unmetered transfer
setup time - within 3 days

FREE SETUP - $189/month

Right, he said uncapped NOT unmetered. Those are two completely different things. An uncapped 100Mbit line means that a host can't actually cap him at 50Mbps on that line, so the offers above, like mine, are saying the line is uncapped, but you can only use up to, say 2000GB on the line. Or in other words, he could gets speeds up to 100Mbps (so we aren't capping him) but he can really only use 2000GB of bandwidth per month. Unmetered would mean that he wants ALL of what the 100Mbps line can offer, bandwidth AND speed, though you could still technically cap him at only 50Mbps. See the difference? At least that's how I see it. I still doubt he really meant unmetered anyway based on his other specs, as that's a hell of a lot of bandwidth and a hell of a lot of money (I know with Jewlzk an true 100Mbps unmetered line is $1500). That's just my 2 cents though. Maybe I'm wrong... :)

Last edited:
It would be best for OP to specify what he really means, so he doesn't get offers $1000 above his budget...

Hello,
Host Color and Host ColorServers can offer you the following offer:

Fully Managed Server Solution

Intel Pentium 4 3.4Ghz Processor
160GB SATA Hard Drive
1 GB RAM
1000 GB Monthly Transfer
5 Free IP Addresses, $1 each after
Remote Reboot
NextColor Hosting Automation System
$169 / month ($49.95 set-up)

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Best Wishes
A.

For game servers it is NOT wise to use a shared 100mbit unmetered solution. Generally these shared places use cogent/low bw quality connections not suitable for gaming.

Another important factor to note is that you are never guaranteed any stable connection speed with a shared unmetered solution so I suspect you would have ping spikes and unstable routes.

Keep your gaming machines on high bandwidth quality lines and separate from your other things and you will be good to go.

Can you be a bit more specific of the solutions you are currently using? I personally have a high degree of experience with gaming solutions and can work up a plan for you (with us or not) that can get you going.

Hello

we have severs on both metered 100mbit lines and also fully uncapped unmetered servers at various levels from 20mbit to 100mbit in various locations in the US and Europe. Please feel free to visit our website at www.dedidirect.com and to stop into our live help chat to speak with a sales rep as we will be launching a 100mbit unmetered sale tonight to clear out some p4s in the US

Intel Celeron™ 2.4 GHz
1 GB RAM
80 GB IDE Hard Drive
700 GB Monthly Traffic
Complete Root Access
24/7 Technical Support
$99/mo

contact me for order...

100mbit Unmetered!

Special as promised $499 100mbit unmetered on various configurations of P4s special this weekend only to clear out some hardware with 2nd month free!

Please visit our live support chat at www.dedidirect.com for this deal!

Hello, I can offer you:

France Unmetred Box
100mbit Unmetred
160gig hard disk
1024mb DDR2 Ram
VIA C7 2Ghz

$130 Per Month

Dual hard disk box
100mbit Unmetred
2x 160gb hard disk (Combined 300gb)
1024mb DDR2 ram
Via C7 2.0ghz

$150 Per Month

The Datacentre is in France (Offshore)

System is Linux & you get Direct Admin (Control Panel) FREE.

Please reply asap.

he is looking for a game server unit.

C7 = no way for games
unmetered shared = no way for games
direct admin = no way for games
france = no way for us based gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back