• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Please review my site

oops..:o I use photoshop 5.5 and fireworks 4 :cool:
  2. S

Please review my site

PSP=Photoshop?? Yup, i did with Photoshop and fireworks but i just closed my site today for redesigned and it will be full flash version :D so you better download flash player from macromedia site :biggrin2:
  3. S

Please review my site

If you don't have flash player, you'll be redirected to index-noflash. But if you have one, you'll go to index-flash.html. Btw, it's just an announcement that my site will reboot on May 1. My site take part of the international reboot. for sure check this site . :cool:
  4. S

Please review my site

Yup. you're right :D :D :D
  5. S

Please review my site

:D :D :D i'll get one :biggrin2: btw, thanks to all of you guys. I appreciate it so much..;) EDIT: perharps I should reduce the image size since all of you said it took time to load :confused2
  6. S

Free Host without ads

ooops.....i didn't realize it :o sorry....:D
  7. S

Free Host without ads

Just found this morning: http://www.doteasy.com/Services/WebHosting/ no ads, but you have to pay for cgi or php :p ----------- Doteasy "ZERO" Dollar Web Hosting FREE : www.yourdomain.com Web Hosting 20MB Web Storage Unlimited FTP Access 10 Email Accounts POP & Web-based Email...
  8. S

Please review my site

oh ...ok...i see what you mean. that's one of my problems *sigh* ..if ppl see with resolution higher than 1024 x 768 that will happened because it's a image background. That's why i'm planning of a new layout that suits at any screen resolution. Thanks for the info. I didn't realize it...
  9. S

Please review my site

thanks guys..:D i already changed the front page. But the inside still the same. I'm designing a new layout. hope it's better ;)
  10. S

Male or Female

Oohh yeaahh.......me too ..I luv female :D :D :D
  11. S

best degree/uni for web design?

If you have a good portfolio. you don't need to take a class. Like I do :D
  12. S

Godaddy billing

No wonder I can't buy a domain through them :confused2. Try Namecheap . I have 5 domains with them. I'm ashame be an indonesian :D
  13. S

How does one become a registrar?

I'm planning become a domain reseller too. Perharps this can help: http://www.namecheap.com I bought 5 domains through them. I already sent email to them ask about reseller program and this is a little explanation from them: ------------- There is a $25 non refundable processing fee for...
  14. S

Please review my site

Thanks :D Yeah...i think the graphic is too large :rolleyes: . It's just an experiment cause i'm learning photoshop now :D Do you think the site is to simple and clean?? I mean have i put some more images?? (without additonal images now it took time to load :p )
  15. S

free alternatives to cpanel ?

How about Plesk ??
  16. S

Paypal

How about 2 Check Out ??
  17. S

Need help on how to recieve payments.

What is your site url?? I want to do a web design service too. but my problem is i'm from indonesia. so how if , let say, your client not from your country?
  18. S

Please review my site

Please review my personal site: http://www.soyuzno.com This is the 3rd version. Any suggestions allowed :D Thanks
  19. S

I need some feedback on paid hosting companies

i don't have experience with those two host. But perharps you can try MyAcen . I have nice experiences with them. Great cost, great support, and reliable servers. Hope it helps :D
  20. S

need webhost badly...

PhpMyAdmin is something like control panel for our MySQL database, so you can create databases, tables, from web browsers. Any better explaination?
Back