• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my site

Front page graphic is slow to load (even at work on ISDN line)

Then I thought that was all there was to it.

Took me a while to realise that clicking the bottom right "S" on the graphic took me onto another page.

Someone with a dial up connection will probably get bored waiting and go somewhere else.

If they have the patience to wait for it to load, they may not find your hidden "enter" button, so might not find the site's real content.

Make the navigation MUCH more obvious.

Nice graphics though, but try and make the file size smaller to load quicker.

Yeah...i think the graphic is too large :rolleyes: . It's just an experiment cause i'm learning photoshop now :D

Do you think the site is to simple and clean?? I mean have i put some more images?? (without additonal images now it took time to load :p )

I am on 56k and i agree, the graphics are to big, but look awesome, the S as the enter button is stupid use something like enter, The site looked nice and clean, and i like the colours.
Front Page 6/10 - Graphics too big, but they look good.
Main Site 9/10 - Looks nice.

The picture on the 1st page was taking too long so i finally worked out at the 's' takes you to the actual site. But the rest of the site looked professial and the colours were good.

Here's how you can improve the site:

• The big 's' should say 'Click her to enter the site'
  • Do something about the graphic that takes ages to load

thanks guys..:D

i already changed the front page. But the inside still the same. I'm designing a new layout. hope it's better ;)

soyuz, very nice site...

one thing though... On the right hand side after your table ends you have a white backgroud image with your site name in it, very cool... however, after that white image on my high screen resolution your normal background starts again and looks very odd...

If you don't know what I mean, let me know and I will upload a pic for you.

oh ...ok...i see what you mean. that's one of my problems *sigh* ..if ppl see with resolution higher than 1024 x 768 that will happened because it's a image background.

That's why i'm planning of a new layout that suits at any screen resolution. Thanks for the info. I didn't realize it before. :D

Thanks again, Mekhu ;)

I was impressed it looked really really cool and professional! Besides the speed it is a cool site.

The site has a nice luminescent glow to it overall. But I don't see the point of the welcome page and the page seems off-center to me. Maybe center it a little and a little more organization would help, perhaps you should get a web feng shui coach. ;)

Originally posted by Archbob
perhaps you should get a web feng shui coach. ;) [/B]

:D :D :D

i'll get one :biggrin2:

btw, thanks to all of you guys. I appreciate it so much..;)

EDIT:

perharps I should reduce the image size since all of you said it took time to load :confused2

Last edited:
If you don't have flash player, you'll be redirected to index-noflash. But if you have one, you'll go to index-flash.html. Btw, it's just an announcement that my site will reboot on May 1. My site take part of the international reboot. for sure check this site . :cool:

I wondered because you said you had made it in PSP. :biggrin2:
I'll look when I have flash. This machine is almost empty.

PSP=Photoshop?? Yup, i did with Photoshop and fireworks but i just closed my site today for redesigned and it will be full flash version :D so you better download flash player from macromedia site :biggrin2:

Back