• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Godaddy billing

The Red Guy

Dork
NLC
I want to use a credit card to pay for it, but I can't seem to find an option to pay for it using Godaddy.com . Can someone advise?
Thanks.

Now I'm encountering some problems when registering. Firstly, it keeps prompting me that there is an error in the information provided which in acual fact is not. It keeps saying that: "Your transaction can not be completed at this time. Please try again.

Please click here to go back and confirm that your information is correct.". Anyone can help plz?

Thanks.

Originally posted by michael p bennett
so like a call to tech support is in line im sure they can fix it
I've emailed their mods. Hopefully it can be solved. I noticed that the script which generates the telphone contry codes is wrong for Singapore. It's 602 instead of 065. Anyway, a phone call would be too expensive, cos' it'll be a long distance call.

This is what I got. Darn it. Anyway, matter solved.

If you are making your purchase from Indonesia, Malaysia, Bulgaria, China, Pakistan,
Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lybia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Singapore you will not be able
to make your purchase as those countries are blocked from making purchases at Go
Daddy at this time. This has been done because of the large number of fraudulent
orders we have received from there. We hope to be able to remove
this block soon.

There was another thread somewhere about this - from someone being blocked from Pakistan.

Use one of the anonymizer services to hide your IP address and you will probably be able to get through.

I don't know what risk you run of not being able to manage your domain in the future though, but this method reportedly works to get past the IP address filter.

-t

actually I had the same problem in the past. I wrote thier support forums. they said they may not force to accept my CC.

in fact they sometimes accept my CC sometimes not. I'm not sure what the problem is. but I guess it's interested with my CC

so try another time if you have no hurry about the domain

or use another registrar

Sometimes, i can't access godaddy's website on lan. I have domain there and i have no problem on their billing. :)

Originally posted by The Red Guy
This is what I got. Darn it. Anyway, matter solved.

If you are making your purchase from Indonesia, Malaysia, Bulgaria, China, Pakistan,
Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lybia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Singapore you will not be able
to make your purchase as those countries are blocked from making purchases at Go
Daddy at this time. This has been done because of the large number of fraudulent
orders we have received from there. We hope to be able to remove
this block soon.

No wonder I can't buy a domain through them :confused2.

Try Namecheap . I have 5 domains with them.

I'm ashame be an indonesian :D

Back