• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Host Urgently Needed

I do 3D graphics, particularly landscapes, with a resolution of at least 1024*786 24-bit color each one gets to be about 400kb after post production, and people do go through that many images, I have myself a few times
  2. O

Host Urgently Needed

They do if they are browsing an image gallery, which is wat my site is...
  3. O

Host Urgently Needed

I took a look at 0catch, the limits on bandwidth is painful, my first upload is greater than 30Mb as it is, which basically only one person would be able to view 2/3 of my site a day.
  4. O

Host Urgently Needed

Yeah, being able to take files off of your server and use them on another page by linking them, but its only a prefrance, definatly not nessacary
  5. O

Host Urgently Needed

Hey, I'm a Graphic Designer and Writer, I need a host with: At least 50Mb Space (The more the better) No Banner Style Ads (text and pop up ok) High Bandwidth (>20Mb daily) I also would prefer to have: FTP Subdomain Hotlinking English Thanx For the help! PS I forgot to mention it...
  6. O

Good Free Domain Host?

Hey I'm looking for a good free domain host, (if there exists such a beast) I don't need fancy stuff like cgi but would be nice 30Mb min ftp would be nice... Oh and allows .dcr shockwave files
  7. O

Fed Up!

Thanx for the help guys, I got a free domain somewhere so now I need a host, I found one that gives me 50Mb, not sure what else, and I didn't see anywhere about size limits, but I'll have to wait till the host activation starts before I can find out, if anyone knows of any free domain hosts with...
  8. O

Are There Hosts Out There?

I was able to log in about a week ago, and could view files from inside the file manager, but when I tried to open them as would any normal browser no go... wouldn't suprise me if they did though, they flat out sucked, people (like me) thought hey great 150Mb, signed up happy as can be, then...
  9. O

Interesting Thought...

It wouldn't work? Oh, :( crap there goes my bright idea...
  10. O

Interesting Thought...

OK I created a domain name and signed up someplace to get it hosted, I couldn't find anywhere about file size limits but if it turns out that I can't upload my shockwave movie I was thinking of creating a small site on geocites to cover up for my storing it there, but does anyone know if anytime...
  11. O

Yeah they do have 150Mb, which is why I signed up in the first place, only to discover the small file upload size (250kb? or something), and yeah my site still isn't working, goes to some search thing or directory, never use topcites you will never be able to use your site.
  12. O

Name Server?

Is it? Opps sorry
  13. O

Name Server?

Ok, I was signing up for that .net.kg domain, but umm whats a nameserver?
  14. O

Topcites is the most un reliable peice of crap just try my site http://nomadmoon.topcites.com it probably won't work, its been down for a month and a half and haven't been able to do anything with it.
  15. O

Fed Up!

OK, I give up, I just need a site that will allow file sizes up to 5Mb, anyone know of anything? Thanx.
  16. O

Lowered Expectations

...or I will if they ever email me my confirmation.
  17. O

Lowered Expectations

I tried lunar pages before, there was some reason I didn't sign up, maybe limits or something, I'm trying prohosting right now...
  18. O

Lowered Expectations

Ok, after looking around I still can't find a sutible server so I decided to lower my expectations, here is what I need: 30Mb minimum space No file size limits No file type limits Decent Bandwidth Average or better speed Other than that, subdomain would be nice, and more space... Thanx.
  19. O

Needed!!!

I have to say anzwers looks pretty good, wonder how long they'll be around...
Back