• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fed Up!

Geocities does not seem to have a file size limit, only the 15mb account size limit.

However a file of over 5mb will only be able to be downloaded once or twice at tops per hour or you get an error page.

Attachments

• geocities.gif
    geocities.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 27
Originally posted by allanh
wordzone.net ?

Are there any file size limits? Top
Yes. The limit is 3 megs, however, sometimes the system automatically limits you to as low as 1 meg if traffic is high. The amount allowed depends on upload traffic at the time.

Or, if you're really desperate, try http://www.crosswinds.net/ - their server which hosts the free sites tends to be slow (but what do you expect with 1 million+ free members), but they're the only unlimited space/bandwidth/file size free host that's actually lasted for more than 4 years.

Thanx for the help guys, I got a free domain somewhere so now I need a host, I found one that gives me 50Mb, not sure what else, and I didn't see anywhere about size limits, but I'll have to wait till the host activation starts before I can find out, if anyone knows of any free domain hosts with no file limits lemme know just in case.

Back