• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Urgently Needed

OmegaRenegade

Hey, I'm a Graphic Designer and Writer, I need a host with:
At least 50Mb Space (The more the better)
No Banner Style Ads (text and pop up ok)
High Bandwidth (>20Mb daily)

I also would prefer to have:
FTP
Subdomain
Hotlinking
English

Thanx For the help!

PS I forgot to mention it has to be free
PPS I Also forgot that I can't have a file size limit smaller than 500kb

Last edited:
Yeah, being able to take files off of your server and use them on another page by linking them, but its only a prefrance, definatly not nessacary

Try http://www.0catch.com or one of it's partners. 100 MB and 1MB file size max per upload. Subdomain and in English. Not sure about the bandwidth. If you add a <nobanner> tag in your page it will have a popup instead.

I took a look at 0catch, the limits on bandwidth is painful, my first upload is greater than 30Mb as it is, which basically only one person would be able to view 2/3 of my site a day.

Originally posted by OmegaRenegade
They do if they are browsing an image gallery, which is wat my site is...
Uhh, I don't know anyone that is gonna download 30mb of images in one sitting. :rolleyes:

I do 3D graphics, particularly landscapes, with a resolution of at least 1024*786 24-bit color each one gets to be about 400kb after post production, and people do go through that many images, I have myself a few times

ok lol i know I asked you once already.. but here my last offer :D

> 50MB (fairuse that means don't want the hoster to get a 5gig shock ;) )
- no traffic limit (fairuse more than 10gig could give the hoster a shock, too :D )
- but NO downloads (i mean no 5MB downloads or so.. concentrate on the graphics ;) )
- hotlinking supported (fairuse.. :D )
- popup
- and subdomain: err sorry but its short enough --> vp.adiman.de/yourname

if this could meet your expectations, contact me pls: rei@mysc.de

the only thing is the popup, and maybe I would like to have some of your "graphic-services" that means you could make a logo or so for me.. but not at the moment.. just thinking of some future projects of mine :)

Originally posted by OmegaRenegade
I do 3D graphics, particularly landscapes, with a resolution of at least 1024*786 24-bit color each one gets to be about 400kb after post production, and people do go through that many images, I have myself a few times

Yeah, people may go through that many images if they have broadband! However, I don't think a dial-up user would sit through 30 mb of images.

Back