• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Disable autostart on music player

Although I have set the autostart and loop to "false", the music still continues to start automatically. There's nothing wrong with the following code, isn't it? <p class="sidebar">Jukebox</p> <p><center><em>Press [Play] button to start</em><br> <embed...
  2. P

Review please... =)

Comments are welcomed for my personal site @ http://www.choosingdestiny.org/ . And I need advice on replacing the greenish-blue bar with something more stylish...
  3. P

Mp3 player, but disallow downloads

Is there any good mp3 player scripts to embed on my site, but downloading is not allowed?
  4. P

Wierd files and folder appearing when a folder is created/copied

I encounter this recently in my external hard disk drive. When I create a new folder or copy it, wierd files/folders appeared. (Click thumbnails for screenshot) I tried deleting them, but it says: What are those files/folders? How do I get rid of them?
  5. P

PHP in Blogger?

I don't know if I am posting in the right board...but I just want to know how can I publish my entries from Blogger in .php?
  6. P

Good and free news publishing script?

Hi there, I'm looking for a good and free news publishing script for my site. It must have fairly high-customization and integration code. Any recommendations?
  7. P

WHM Help: Moving folders from one account to another

I dont know if this is the right forum for me to post this... =/ I'm very new to reseller hosting and just bought from a host recently. I've imported all my files and database from the previous host to the current one. But I don't know how to move folder from the main account to the new ones...
  8. P

Email: Unauthorized access to your PayPal account!

Did anyone received this e-mail from service@paypal.com ? I received this e-mail from "PayPal": And the wierd thing is that when I click the link, the URL is: <<Snipped>> . I login through this URL and nothing happens. So I login through www.paypal.com but the login failed. This is a...
  9. P

Small hosting

I need -80MB of space -800MB of bandwidth -PHP and MySQL Preferably no ads/postings. Thanks!
  10. P

Layout/design! Need improvement.

My site at www.pinkbee.org The layout and design is terribly done. I need more feedback so that I can improve on it.
  11. P

Addon domain help

I currently have a hosting account with a main domain. Then, I bought another domain to host another site using the same hosting account. So I set my new domain at Addon Domains in cPanel. But when I typed, my new domain URL, why does it redirect to the main domain's subdirectory? (I can...
  12. P

Free Hosting Request

I'm hosting my blog using CuteNews. The blog is for my portfolio containing artworks, graphics and design. I'm not sure how much space I would need (perhaps at least 50MB), but I update it about 3 times weekly. PHP is a must! :-) Thanks...
  13. P

Free RELIABLE Hosting Request

My current host's server is always down and I can't get to contact them. So, I'm thinking of moving my site to another reliable server, here are some minimum requirements: -300MB of spcae -3GB of bandwidth -PHP, Perl/CGI-BIN -5 MySQL databases -Allow FTP Access -Domains + Subdomains...
  14. P

Yahoo! Webhosting

Hm...I'm planning to switch servers and I have been thinking of switching to Yahoo! Webhosting. Is there anyone who is a user of it? Is it good?
  15. P

Invalid markup?

I have a problem with this line of code: <div id="navigations" style="position:absolute; width:225px; z-index:2; top: 450px; left: 1px;"><?php include ("navigations.php"); ?></div> Dreamweaver gave "Invalid markup. Marked invalid beause it's an overlapping or unclosed tag." Is there any...
  16. P

raydihosting

Is Raydi moving server now? When I go to my site, it says: This Account Has Been Suspended Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible. The same goes to Raydi's site as well...
  17. P

Can't post

I have problems posting in this forum since a few hours ago. When I click "post reply", it shows my message, with a "moderated" icon at the bottom-right of my post. But after I navigate away from the thread, I don't see my post there. Is there anything wrong?:confused4
  18. P

i2moro.com

This is a fan site created by me. It's the first site which I use Dreamweaver to design and create. Please give comments (good or bad welcome) to improve my site. I'm bad with graphics and Dreamweaver... :P www.i2moro.com
  19. P

How do I activate a domain?

I just bought a domain from Yahoo! and I'm using free hosting with Raydi. How do I activate the domain via CPanel?
  20. P

SMF Moving Server Problem

I wanted to move my SMF forum (version 1.0.5) to Raydi Hosting, without restarting the forum all over again. I've read through the guide SMF has provided here. Everything went fine until when I want to import the .sql database to phpMyAdmin. When I import the .sql database, the page shows...
Back