• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Request

p|nK^bEe

I'm hosting my blog using CuteNews. The blog is for my portfolio containing artworks, graphics and design. I'm not sure how much space I would need (perhaps at least 50MB), but I update it about 3 times weekly. PHP is a must! :)

Thanks...

If it is your own, or your site members own art and graphics, I would be happy to host your site.

No ads, no forum posts, no strings.

Caveat: I'm not a commercial web host. I have a server hosting my own sites and a few other sites I host for free because the content interests me.

The upside is you get space on a fast server with a good connection and cPanel/Fantastico, PHP, FTP, etc.

The downside is that I'm not always around for tech support although the server itself is monitored 24/7

Rick said:
If it is your own, or your site members own art and graphics, I would be happy to host your site.

No ads, no forum posts, no strings.

Caveat: I'm not a commercial web host. I have a server hosting my own sites and a few other sites I host for free because the content interests me.

The upside is you get space on a fast server with a good connection and cPanel/Fantastico, PHP, FTP, etc.

The downside is that I'm not always around for tech support although the server itself is monitored 24/7
Thanks! Do you have any website? Or contact like MSN? :)

I have AIM and ICQ... The ICQ is in my profile (and you can e-mail me through the profile as well)
AIM is PhntTec

My primary web site is www.fantaysia.com and if you dig around, there is a hosting offer there, but it's not a hosting website.

Last edited:
Back