• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

►►►[SUPER SALE] PREMIUM US/UK Hosting | Anti-Overselling | Rave Reviews for 5+ Years

==================================== • :smash: Homepage • :idea: Why Choose Us • :talk: Contact our Departments • :beer: CALL US! 1-888-U-GO-CIAN (846-2426) ext.2 ==================================== ############SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS ############PHP 5.3.6 now available for all new...
  2. P

••[SUPER SALE] PREMIUM Linux & Windows VPS >> Rock Solid Reliability | Rave Reviews!•

==================================== • :welcome: Homepage • :idea: Why Choose Us • :talk: Contact our Departments • CALL US! 1-888-U-GO-CIAN (846-2426) ext.2 ==================================== ############SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS ############From the founders of PolurNET Communications...
  3. P

[2nd Anniversary Sale] ExcellentHost Enterprises >> UK & US Locations, Shared, VPS <<

==================================== • :smash: Homepage • :idea: Why Choose Us • :beer: Contact our Departments • :talk: CALL US! 1-888-U-GO-CIAN (846-2426) ext.2 ==================================== ############SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS ############From the founders of PolurNET Communications...
  4. P

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Did I miss something? :confused4 Been a member here for over a year, but just haven't posted much :)
  5. P

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Never added my 2c's to this thread, so here it is: :spam: :lol:
  6. P

Revolutionary Host is shutting Down

By the time you come back, new versions will probably come out of the software you have, so I'd suggest selling them instead of keeping them in the dust. You made a logical choice: education always comes first! oldman2 Best of luck!
  7. P

www.virtuosonetsolutions.com

^ Ever heard that one from a host? Sounds like something the customer should say to the support rep instead :P
  8. P

Where PolurNET ???

"Termination" only occurs after many weeks of our failed attempts of getting in touch with you. We always send out multiple notices, warnings, and information on getting back your account, should you choose to do so. With this whole process you get at least 2 weeks to react, or more if you...
  9. P

Looking for a specific Reseller plan

Stop Spreading False Rumours with No Evidence Rate ourselves?! You must be more than just idiotic to believe make such a flawed, unethical allegation, and definately demonstrating your incompetent, baseless accusations with obvious intentions to spread fake rumours, in a feeble attempt to gain...
  10. P

DNS Check failures on a 'great host', now what?

FYI, that first "error" is irrelevant, it's a technical specification that is more of an informative detail than anything negative. The other two are saying the domain in question has different nameserver records in the DNS entries, than at the domain registry, but it's nothing serious; likely...
  11. P

4+Months #1 on WebHostingJury, #1 on NP!|Low Prices|PolurNET Communications>SPECIALS!

############# NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS ############ Join our long list of extremely satisfied customers who simply love our services at PolurNET Communications! We're still a strong #1 on WebHostingJury out of 2200+ reviews and 400+ hosts! Don't have PayPal but still want to signup for our...
  12. P

Erudnet Down !!! (part 2)

Yes, we're quite displeased with the false comments and reviews posted by two Erudnet users on our own ratings at WHJ. We were #1 for the past 4 consecutive mths before this This is clearly unethical and wrong, however, the editor of the review site has not responded yet to the complaints...
  13. P

Erudnet Down !!!

I pity your inferior language skills but would strongly recommend you reconsider grade school if you find you need to lookup Dictionary.com to learn the vernacular language I use ... albeit, you did realize the repetitive nature of the posts I made, which is true because everyone was asking the...
  14. P

Erudnet Down !!!

Wow, I must say I'm really pleased by your positive reply. It's usually hard for competing businesses to understand one another, but I very much appreciate your change of position and understanding. I too believe this situation can also be rectified with mutual comprehension of each other's...
  15. P

Erudnet Down !!!

Considering we did issue refunds to several customers, and credits according to what they paid, I think our position is justified, and follows your suggestions. The OP did not let us know on his first message to us about how much he spent on his package with erudnet, and that's something we're...
  16. P

Erudnet Down !!!

For giving the beneift of the doubt, I'd appreciate if you and the others would read the Erudnet's owner's post carefully before hastily making accusations or remarks about us : http://freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=656893&postcount=16 Again, we are doing our best to accomodate all...
  17. P

Erudnet Down !!!

Now who exactly is 17 here? Definately not me, may want to check your misinformation and clarify it with yourself. However, your lack of situational comprehension and meddling into other's business does tend to reflect these characteristics. I'm clearly not intimidated by your "shutting hosts...
  18. P

Reseller account needed

We'd like to offer you a reliable and secure plan from PolurNET Communications, in which you'll never have to worry about downtimes or overselling: this is because we have powerful network resources, coupled with friendly support and strict anti-overselling policies. Take your time to consider...
  19. P

Erudnet Down !!!

I never did proclaim I'm affected or care in any way about such comments, big or small. I was merely saying the content of this thread is not something to divert another topic which would likely go off-topic and would better be suited on the PM box. Not sure what you're referring to, nothing...
  20. P

Erudnet Down !!!

No idea why you decide to pick on us on the basis amazingly lame and insignificant details (apparently the reason is this guy is petrified of our numerous testimonials posted on the sales thread), but keep in mind your last post on this subject was removed by FWS staff for defamatory, childish...
Back