• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Revolutionary Host is shutting Down

heymrdj

The Debian Lover
NLC
Hello everyone. I just wanted to post on here that I will no longer be running Revolutionary Host. It has been a great run on here, and I've met alot of nice people and a whole lotta blockheads :beer:. I have made sure that all the clients have been moved and are in good hands.

The reason I have to quit is the fact that I am in my senior year and its not fair to my clients to have my time divided. Even though I've heard no complaints, I know they will soon come, as I can't innovate fast enough to keep everyone happy.

As I said, it was a great run, and don't worry utcrazy and Craig, I'll be back :cool2:. I'll get my education, as has been recommended, and then come back better than ever. Just because I'm not here doesn't mean that I can't practice and hone my skills on my little home server.

Well I guess I'll cya'll later. Its been fun.:)

Heymrdj

Heymrdj,

did you sell (out) or just quit?
And who will be responsible for the occasional fun when you are not aroud here anymore?

I quit. Basically it's still "there", I'm just no longer working clients. I still own the template, Help Desk, Billing system, Domain, ect :). Like I said, I'll use it all again, I will be coming back. :)

What do you mean who will be responsible for fun?

Hello everyone. I just wanted to post on here that I will no longer be running Revolutionary Host. It has been a great run on here, and I've met alot of nice people and a whole lotta blockheads :beer:. I have made sure that all the clients have been moved and are in good hands.

The reason I have to quit is the fact that I am in my senior year and its not fair to my clients to have my time divided. Even though I've heard no complaints, I know they will soon come, as I can't innovate fast enough to keep everyone happy.

As I said, it was a great run, and don't worry utcrazy and Craig, I'll be back :cool2:. I'll get my education, as has been recommended, and then come back better than ever. Just because I'm not here doesn't mean that I can't practice and hone my skills on my little home server.

Well I guess I'll cya'll later. Its been fun.:)

Heymrdj

A good education will get you alot further in life.

Best of luck to you

:)

I quit. Basically it's still "there", I'm just no longer working clients. I still own the template, Help Desk, Billing system, Domain, ect :). Like I said, I'll use it all again, I will be coming back. :)

What do you mean who will be responsible for fun?

By the time you come back, new versions will probably come out of the software you have, so I'd suggest selling them instead of keeping them in the dust.

You made a logical choice: education always comes first! oldman2 Best of luck!

It was a good show, thanks to all the stars. :p Good luck with future endeavors mrdj. Come back with a better name next time. ;)

what helpdewsk were you using? If you are interested in selling the license we might be interested in buying it.

Lol I didn't get emails to all these other replies, thx for the words guys.

And no I ain't selling the helpdesk :p.

Good bye Casey, It was great knowing you, and it was a great experience starting up XeonCube with you.

Good bye Casey, It was great knowing you, and it was a great experience starting up XeonCube with you.

It was nice helping start you up :). Like I said, I'm still around, just not hosting, so if you ever have a question, just PM me, and I'll see it in email.

:wave:

Back