• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a specific Reseller plan

astromafia

Here is what I'm looking for, if you have anything like it, please reply :)

10GB Space
100GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
cPanel 10 + Fantastico De Luxe

I need to pay yearly, and I don't want it to cost much.

Hello, FuryLIVE Web Services can offer you this reseller plan with everything that you requested for just $29.99/month! This is equal to 359.88/year. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards! Please pm me to set this up!

10 GB Space
75 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts

http://furylive.com

Business
10 Gigs of disc space
200 Gigs of monthly transfer
cPanel with WHM
Fantastico DeLuxe
RVSkins
Unlimited Features
Host Unlimited Accounts
Lots More....
Purchase For A Year and Receive a Free .Com Domain!
$0.00 Setup Fee

$29.99 USD Monthly OR $86.99 USD Quarterly OR $171.99 USD Semi-Annually OR $341.99 USD Annually

To order, go to http://www.danethicalservices.com/clients/order.php

Any questions/concerns? info @ danethicalservices.com

NeonCube Internet Solutions can offer your the following custom plan:

10GB Space
100GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts

Monthly: $21.75
Yearly: $217.75 (2 months FREE!)

To order, please PM me, as we are switching billing systems and the other one is not fully set up yet. :) You may also email sales@ncisolutions.com

Hi, based on your request, My-E-Space.com can offer you the following:
Ace Reseller:
10gb disc space
100gb bandwidth
$20.00 a month
$60.00 Quarterly
$100.00 Semi-Annually 1 month free!
$200.00 Yearly 2 months free!
20% off with code: 20checkout
cPanel / WHM / Fantastico
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Features (MySQL, FTP, Email, Etc..)
Overselling Allowed
Free website builder for you and your clients
Free Custom Nameservers (ns1.yourdomain.com)
Free Web Tools
Free $5 Advertising Credit for you and your clients
99.9% Up time Guarantee
True 24x7 Support
Free Nightly Backups
FREE iHost billing system!
Setup in under 30 minutes!

If you have any questions, please feel free to visit our website, or use our contact form to send an email to sales @ my-e-space.com.

Hello :wave:

HostingDepartment would like to offer you our: HDR Neva Plan

Plan Features:
+ Free Billing Software
+ Free Nameservers
+ Free $102 CGI Scripts
+ Free Hosting Templates
+ ResellerVsReseller Feature (Paid Addon, More Details)

The Plan:

10GB Disk Space (Web Space)
100GB Data Transfer (Bandwidth)
Unmetered Features (eMail, MySQL etc)
cPanel / RVSkin / Fantastico / WHM

The Price:

$159.99/Year + Other Payment Terms On Offer
Payment Via: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card or Bank Transfer

We are a UK based company who operate within Manchester.
Our main website: http://www.hostingdepartment.net

Hello astromafia,

iiPanel.NET would like to present to you the following reseller hosting package (Advanced) which you can also find at our site:

------------------------------------
Advanced Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 10,000MB = 10GB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 150,000MB = 150GB
+ Price: $18.95/mo OR $189.5/Year (2-Months-Off) | We accept PayPal - Visa - Mastercard - Discover - Online Check | Please PM me to get your account started!
+ INSTANT Account Setup!!
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ Unlimited Domains/Sub-Domains Addons
+ cPanel, WHM, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ Free private DNS
+ 15-Days money back guarantee
+ Very High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ You will be hosted on HIGHLY efficent and light speed and reliable Intel Dual Xeon 2.8 (2GB RAM) servers
+ 2-Days Trial is Available for you to try our services

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide Phone, Email, Ticket system support in addition to Live Chat support.

(You can request a test account to test our services first and if you are interested we will be more than happy to have you as a valuable customer to join our many other satisfied customers).

Many Thanks, :)

Hello,

Are you looking for a fast, reliable and affordable company to host your company or personal web site then you are at the right place, we can guarantee that you will not be disappointed if you choose us today. We at webhosting.uk.com would like to offer you,

Unix Gold: 7GB Space/100 GB Bandwidth/Unlimited Domains/Unlimited Subdomains/Unlimited Parked Domains/Unlimited Addon Domains/Unlimited MYSQL Databases/Cpanel/Fantastico Price £299.99 a year (30 Day money back offer and No free or trial accounts and no hidden charges)

Support: We pride ourselves on our after-sales technical support. Our friendly and knowledgeable support team is available around the clock to answer all queries you may have. (Email support, 24 hours live chat and toll free phone support, ticket support, guarantee uptime) http://webhosting.uk.com/support.php

Feel free to contact us.

Hi Astromafia,

A Blue Grape Solutions can offer you the following plan :

12000 MB Disk Space
200 GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
99.9% Uptime GUARANTEED
Unlimited MySQL DB's
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Domains
24/7 Support via Helpdesk/Email/IM
Overselling Allowed
Daily Backups
FREE Custom Nameservers
Free $5 Kanoodle Advertising Credit
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Price : $ 169.95/yr

Server Specs
AMD Opteron 270 (4 CPU's)
1 GB RAM

We will also transfer your existing website(s) for free to our server.

If you have any other queries, feel free to PM me or email me at sales@abluegrape.biz.

nightshells could offer you this plan:

10GB Space
100GB BW
cPanel /whm
unlimited mysql
unlimited emails
unlimited FTP accounts
webmail / pop3
Free Domain
18.99$
everything is unlimited.

Reseller Plans: Host Unlimited Websites + there own ips for there own name servers and shared ip

Thanks

Craig said:
Hi

You should check out www.webhostingjury.com, many web host company reviews.
I disagree with you there,
that site is full of cheating, many owners, or staff of webhosts rate themself high. (for example polurnet is rated third highest but whats not so obvious is some ratings where done by staff members of polurnet to increase there ratings)
I wouldnt mind if the owner of webhostingjury would actually remove these silly reviews but they wont i tried reporting hem before ;)

Hi,

Hostbig.net could offer you this plan:

10GB Space
100GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts

For $191.52 with the 20%off coupon code.

Stop Spreading False Rumours with No Evidence

bryceton said:
I disagree with you there,
that site is full of cheating, many owners, or staff of webhosts rate themself high. (for example polurnet is rated third highest but whats not so obvious is some ratings where done by staff members of polurnet to increase there ratings)
I wouldnt mind if the owner of webhostingjury would actually remove these silly reviews but they wont i tried reporting hem before ;)

Rate ourselves?! You must be more than just idiotic to believe make such a flawed, unethical allegation, and definately demonstrating your incompetent, baseless accusations with obvious intentions to spread fake rumours, in a feeble attempt to gain credibility.

Firstly, your accusation of 'staff' posting testimonials itself is one that can be damaged with simple reasoning: ever realize that customers, who themselves tried our services and at a later a timepplied to become part of our staff? It just goes to show you how many of our customers are knowledgeable in the hosting field, and have enough expertise in their respective department to be able to apply for a staff position once they go through our intensive training procedures.

Secondly, your argument shows your feable attempt to cause commotion when there was none to start with: the people who run webhostingjury not only check the domains of each customer and email for proof of being a customer, but occaisionally phone them as well to verify identity as few of our clients pointed out; clearly an example of the trustworthiness of the reviews. Therefore, any reports you made were rejected on that basis, indicating more than just your ignorance.

Thirdly, speaking of us individually, with over thousands of customers, unlike a one-man show like your unregistered 'company' (not even a close qualification for your website) , we have hundreds of reviews at several reknown places such as NamePros.com, DNForum.com, Freewebspace.net, Webhostingopinions.com, Webhostingtalk, and many others; demonstrating your so-called attempt to attack is not only unjustifiable, unwarranted and fallacious, but as well as a childish attempt to discredit an otherwise excellent place for honest reviews, not influenced by false advertising.

I suggest you read this thoroughly and attempt (which will likely be an extremely difficult objective to reach in your case) to understand it before you dare to reply to the evidence presented.

Last edited:
Back