• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4+Months #1 on WebHostingJury, #1 on NP!|Low Prices|PolurNET Communications>SPECIALS!

PolurNET

############# NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS ############

• Join our long list of extremely satisfied customers who simply love our services at PolurNET Communications!

We're still a strong #1 on WebHostingJury out of 2200+ reviews and 400+ hosts!http://www.webhostingjury.com

Don't have PayPal but still want to signup for our services? Now you can, with our excellent standalone Credit Card payment gateway, provided by 2CO.com!
StormPay (contact our sales dept. first), Mail-In Checks, Money Orders and of course PayPal are always accepted!

***PRICES MAY GO UP SOON***EXCLUSIVE REBATE CODES NOW AVAILABLE! See below for special FreeWebspace.net-only pricing!

We always boast full-time Email and Live chat representatives waiting to assist you. Talk to them yourself to see our friendly and effective support team!

Recent Testimonials on Forums
1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
11, 12, 13, 14
#####################################

PolurNET Communications (http://www.polurnet.com) is proud to offer both Shared and Reseller Hosting packages.​

Our shared & reseller plans are going RED HOT, because our customers know there's only one host who they can trust... don't delay before the specials are over!

With SEVERAL HUNDREDS of happy customers currently with us, and each one of them have only great, positive feedback to say month after month! Therefore, PolurNET Communications' specials are surely not to be missed! :)

==============================================
.:: Shared Hosting Plans ::.
Featured Specials:

++ BasicPaw SH-2510
--> 250 MB Space, 10 GB Bandwith
--> Excellent for beginners in need of low cost, yet plentiful bandwith and space
--> cPanel with RVSkin, Fantastico Deluxe
--> 20 POP3 Email Accounts
--> 6 Add-on/Parked Domains
--> 20 Sub Domains
--> Perl/PHP/6 MySQL DBs/PostgreSQL
--> FTP Accounts, Cron Jobs, Web Statistics
--> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
--> Daily Backups to our remote server are available

and much more for only:
$4.99/mth or $59.00/yr (USD pricing)

Also see our StarterPaw SH-3512 and SilverPaw SH-4515, as well as the LITE and PLUS versions of each for even more value at competitive prices!

.:: Reseller Hosting Plans ::.
Featured Specials:

++ BIZZPaw RS-230
--> 2 GB Space, 30 GB Bandwith
--> cPanel, WHM, Fantastico
--> All RVSkin Themes Included
--> All Control Panel Features (domains, email, ftp, etc.) are Unlimited
--> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
--> 100% Private Label (Private NS/IP extra)
--> Daily Backups are available
--> SSH Access enabled upon request

and much more for only:
** LIMITED TIME ONLY: $9.69/mth or $116.28/yr (USD pricing)

========================
**UNTIL FEBRUARY 8, 2006: Enter rebate code "FWLOVESPOLUR" during order time, and receive an instant 8% off ANY RESELLER plan for the FIRST MONTH ONLY of your account!*

*Valid for FreeWebSpace referrals, only on first month of purchase; regular pricing will take effect for subsequent terms. Other payment cycles (quaterly/yearly, etc) will get a one-time discount
========================

Introducing the new BIZZPaw LITE™ RS-115: Affordable, yet boasts great reseller features!

Also see our ICEPaw RS-345, HOTPaw RS-460, MAXPaw RS-575 and SUPERPaw RS-8120 for incredibly low-priced, yet high-end quality reseller hosting services.

Recent Testimonials:

So far so good! Any problems I had were resolved in satisfactory time frame. Support team was good at resolving the one ticket I did have.

-Ron J., vjads.com, NamePros forum admin

PolurNET has exceeded what I have always required in a hosting
provider. I have been with them for about 7 months now, and am overly
satisfied. The support is untouchable, and the server up-time is
perfect. I've been to about 6 or 7 different hosting companies all
around the world on all different platforms. Their packages blow the
competition out of the water. Actually...i shouldn't be saying
anything at all. I don't want to give the secret of this hosting gem
away!
-Adam C., psyanceprojects.com

My site is working great on the new server (VPS). I upgraded from a reseller account.
I don't know much about computer technical stuff, so I probably asked a LOT of questions in the process but they answered them all questions quickly and with patience.

If anybody is looking at this page and hasn't decided to join Polurnet or not yet, I'd more than 100% surely recommend that you do.
These guys are excellent and I always feel assured.

Honestly PolurNET is my 4th host, and the best one yet!
- Teruki M., stepform.com

I'm a newbie and can be a pain in the rear sometime when contacting customer support. Polurnet customer support is second to none. I can get hold of them almost any time of the day. During and off office hours to answer all my trivia questions or requests.

Their online chat helpdesk is what I like most. They can answer any questions you have almost instantly. Tech support is friendly and efficient.

I have 62 sites hosted with Polurnet and I'm very happy with the service thats provided. Sites is always up and running. I would recommend Polurnet to anyone needing quality hosting and superb customer support.
- Anthony N., iwebventure.com

I'm a very satisfied PolurNet customer per my 5 star summary (here). They promptly responded in knowledgeable detail to my pre-purchase server administration/ utility questions. They have fulfilled their service agreement perfectly. Additionally they have worked with me (just as they said they would) to install and/ or modify safety approved administration software.
- Ara K., goldcms.com

the customer service is amazing and they practically do all the work for you even when you could do it yorself. Besides all the options and hospitality you get, there is also the feeling of security knowing that these guys care about your website and want you to succeed.

Great find in my opinion.
- Zack W., cherrysexhaust.com

I just wish to express my satisfaction with PolurNET.
In addition to being a satisfied customer, I am saving more than 75% over my previous host where I had just a regular hosting account with domainhosting restricted to 3 domains.
- Ute C., datadesigns2000.com

Yes, PolurNET is a very good hosting. Execellent support.

I knew nothing about hosting website, but since I signed up with them 2 months ago, they help me, and bring me up to speed to managing my websites. Now, I have more than 10 websites hosted by them, and everything is smooth.
Thanks to all the staff in PolurNET!
- Daniel C., glorynetworks.com

Also using PolurNET and i must say its a great host with superb support! Strongly recommended! Will use PolurNET to all my projects!
- Jens G., arcadenest.com

==============================

If there is one company you need to trust for all your hosting needs, be sure to check PolurNET Communications LLC; you'll definately not be dissappointed!

If you have any questions, please contact us via one of the methods at our support center, http://support.polurnet.com or email our friendly sales staff at sales[@]polurnet.com

Best Regards,
PolurNET Communications Staff

Back